[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the BMW Z3 Coupe not sold in the US? Can only find a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bmw_z3_m_coupe_3-1263x560.jpg (130KB, 1263x560px) Image search: [Google]
bmw_z3_m_coupe_3-1263x560.jpg
130KB, 1263x560px
Was the BMW Z3 Coupe not sold in the US? Can only find a few hits on Autotrader.com

Such a timeless design but it seems I'm a bit late to buy at a good price. Especially the Motorsport version is expensive.
>>
>>17463759
Yes they were but hard to find now there was one near me the dealer was asking 24 grand for it
>>
>>17463759
>Was a car built in the US not sold in the US?
No.
>>
you just missed the boat long ago friend.
>>
It's already one of those cars going up in value.

you'll have better luck finding a Z4m coupe
>>
>>17463759

It was sold in low numbers because of how ugly it is. The price has always been high, there's never been a best time to buy one.
>>
currently the website is down, but if you're seriously in the market for one check out www.mcoupebuyersguide.com/
>>
File: ca6accordcupe.jpg (16KB, 312x133px) Image search: [Google]
ca6accordcupe.jpg
16KB, 312x133px
>>17464141
The Honda US-Coupe CA6 was built in the Marysville Ohio plant and "reverse exported" back to Japan.

The current model Subaru Legacy/Outback is also built in the US and exported to Canada with an optional manual transmission, which is not available in the US.
>>
>>17464207
site is back up for me now.
>>
>>17463759
I've seen a few, they look retarded so no one bought any
>>
Clownshoe.
>>
>>17464211
What this anon is trying to show you, OP, is how cucked the US is.
>>
File: z3 m coupe.jpg (1004KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
z3 m coupe.jpg
1004KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>17464141
I didn't know that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.