[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GT2 RS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image-hero-s2.jpg (107KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image-hero-s2.jpg
107KB, 1440x810px
700 hp

how faster will this beast lap the ring than the 918 spyder?
>>
>>17459749
Added some options and was at 330k ouch
>>
File: 80 grand, 4 cylinders.jpg (142KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
80 grand, 4 cylinders.jpg
142KB, 900x596px
>>17461507
That's the Porsche way of doing things

>base model is semi-reasonably priced but has less features than base model Mitsubishi Mirage
>charge 10k for a package that gives as many features as a base Honda Civic
>charge 1k for every little badge, color, and piece of chrome
>leave a dozen performance-oriented options on the table (including weight reduction which actually removes stuff) for 5k each

You can't really pay base price for a Porsche
>>
>>17459749
It will not be faster than the 918 spyder. The best times from the prototype are around 07:05min. At this times 10 seconds are so fucking much.
>>
File: performante.jpg (818KB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
performante.jpg
818KB, 2500x1406px
It won't approach the similarly priced Perfomante. That's not a weight/power/aerodynamics problem, it's driving confidence.
>>
>>17461542
They're aiming for it to beat the 918 though.
>>
>>17462048
If the prototype's already setting 7:05s around the burgerking and they're aiming to beat the 918, yeah.
>>
>>17462080
You can always fall back on your "not volume production" argument, but if you do I'll just respond with "it's just a trim level of the 911".
Don't be sad, laptimes and records get beaten all the time. It's about time we got some new shitposting material anyway.
>>
>>17462088
>>17462129
>volume
This is the reason for all the shitposting
There is no particular number that is the cutoff to make something volume or not volume
>>
>>17462129
The 911 has been in production for ages and still uses a basic layout from the Beetle, developed during WWII, right? Basically GM can't even compete with a Beetle on steroids.

>>17462147
I just tend to read it as "no manufacturer-set limit".
Something like the new Ford GT or the LFA is limited production, anything without a pre-set limit is "volume production".
>>
>>17462147
Race organizations used to have it at 100 or more.
>>
>>17462147
The GT2 RS is literally sold out. It was sold out before it was even revealed. At least Ford is holding the last 250 order until 2019.
>>
>>17461507
cant even configurate them here in aus. gotta talk direct to the dealer then give him head every tuesday to be considered to be put on standby to the list. GT cars dont really have much options to change compared to the standard lines.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.