[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trashy honda dealership CTR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/6kb7t1/help_friend_placed_a_deposit_in_may_for_a_civic/

for all you wanting to see how a dealership treats someone trying to buy A CIVIC lol
>>
>>17453714
>rebbit link
Go back and stay there
>>
File: sfw1.jpg (207KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sfw1.jpg
207KB, 768x1024px
>>17453714

All of these modern dumb-dumbs doing shit through "texting".

They think it's 1856 and courts will just eat up any text convo as a legally binding agreement. It might meet the classical definition of an agreement, but courts view this stuff very differently.

Case in point: I work for an insurance company, and there's a guy trying to claim for loss of rental income as a result of his property being uninhabitable and therefore unable to rent it out.

The ONLY thing he has to substantiate his agreement is a short email exchange, where they discuss tentative figures, but no dates or responsibilities. Faggot wants us to pay him 6 grand for this. We've told him to provide a proper, signed agreement. He can't, because he doesn't have one, because there was no agreement.

But the point of all this is such: DO THINGS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY. Get a written, SIGNED agreement that specifies DATES, PARTIES CONCERNED, and VALUES if necessary. This kind of shit is as good as it gets in court.

These stupid millenials trying to buy a Type R made their first mistake by trusting some greaseball dealership. Their second mistake was not getting the agreement in writing. Their third mistake was being Hondafags and wanting this hyped up little piece of shit.
>>
>>17453757
Post more of the girl
>>
File: 1478831815161.jpg (179KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478831815161.jpg
179KB, 960x960px
>woman needs a redditard beta orbiters "help" to buy a car from a stealership
>gets surprised when they both get bent over and reamed with no lube
hmm really does match my revs
>>
>her
>>
>>17453967
This dumb bitch literally just did everything over text message and didn't sign any kind of contract or agreement when paying the deposit then acts surprised when the shitty cokehead car dealer fucked her out of the deposit

I dont know if this is a woman thing or a millennial thing, and I'm a millennial
>>
File: shady car dealer.jpg (32KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
shady car dealer.jpg
32KB, 500x300px
>>17453972
perhaps people somehow forgot about dodgy dealers
>>
>>17453982
Kurt Russel best car dealer
>>
>>17453982
My dad sold cars when I grew up until I was about 13 and my ex's dad sold cars. 9 times out of 10, car salesmen are either alcoholics or cokeheads or both
>her dad is an alcoholic
>my dad was both
>>
File: 2017-Honda-Civic-Type-R-engine.jpg (3MB, 2020x1347px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Honda-Civic-Type-R-engine.jpg
3MB, 2020x1347px
>>17453757
>hyped up piece of shit
It's a better buy than the poobaru sti
>>
>>17454004
If her fiancee had a modicum of brain cells or testosterone or knew anything at all about cars then he would've told her "babe you should get some of this shit in writing"
>>
>>17454015
Or told her not to spend $30k on a civic.
>>
>>17453999
That's not a high bar to clear
>>
The autism/o/'s in this thread, Jesus Christ do you guys have such a problem with Reddit that you forgot how to read?

>>which she provided the deposit form and receipt given to her by the dealership

You faghats are acting as if something different would've happened if she had walked in the door to get the same damn forms. The dealership still could've fucked her over just as much.

Yes, I am fully aware that without an executed sales contract the car is not considered sold and the dealer can do whatever the fuck they want with a car that is technically owned by them - but don't act like you wouldn't be pissed off if a dealer pulled the same stunt on you.

The shitty part is that the dealer was probably planning on this from the very beginning. They fucking well knew that the car would be in high demand - the first Type-R in the USA? GTFO with that BS. Shitty dealers don't get allocation of low-volume, high demand cars. I.E. Chevy dealers have to have a history of selling Corvettes and/or make certain quotas on regular Stingrays before they will be allocated any amount of Z06's (or, later on, ZR1's). They used her order to help them score a Type-R from Honda so they can pull in more leads, then sell a bunch of Civic Sports to poor saps that will never be able to afford a Type-R and Civic Si's to slightly less unfortunate guys who decide to settle for the next best thing.
>>
File: 1472755758352.png (127KB, 222x248px) Image search: [Google]
1472755758352.png
127KB, 222x248px
>>17454049
>but don't act like you wouldn't be pissed off if a dealer pulled the same stunt on you.
I'd be pissed because I'd be dumb enough to let them do it to me.
>>
>dealer offers the deposit back

What's the fucking problem? Buy it somewhere else.
>>
>>17454049
Nobody cares, go away reddit
>>
File: 1453012869015.png (19KB, 440x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453012869015.png
19KB, 440x537px
>>17453714
FUKKIN KUK
>>
>>17454056
Or, buy an actual performance car in that price range.
>>
>>17453999

But is it really? The Type-R might be a very good, very fast track beast but I doubt it's more fun to hoon in than an AWD car with a trick center diff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awwoPmYt4Uc

4-wheel powerslides > the dubious honor of being the "fastest FWD car on the Hurrdurring"
>>
>>17454056

they agreed to msrp before realising the demand.
they want her to take her deposit back so they can add a 15k dealer markup
>>
>>17453714
>car arrives at the dealership and already sold at msrp
>dealer won't let it go and wants to hold it for 90 days
>denying you from driving your new car

That's a scumbag tactic and I would fucking call the main honda hq or the police
>>
>>17454195
>already sold
but that's not entirely true, her deposit isn't a down payment, its for them to get the car and hold it for her to buy
i agree they decided to be faggots by trying to change the deal
sad part is even if she does take them to court it'll likely at least a month to get it sorted out and get her the car
>>
>>17453714
>capitalism at its finest
What did they expect?
>>
>>17454333
>jews at their finest
ftfy
>>
File: 1476726817136.png (68KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476726817136.png
68KB, 210x240px
>>17453757
>no dick
>>
>>17453757
>But the point of all this is such: DO THINGS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY. Get a written, SIGNED agreement that specifies DATES, PARTIES CONCERNED, and VALUES if necessary. This kind of shit is as good as it gets in court.
Pretty much this. I can't make a move on anything unless the customer signs a contract and brings it in or scans it sends it through.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>17454590
>>
>>17453714
>her
Literally stopped reading and closed the tab. Reminded me why I rarely click reddit links posted here.
>>
>>17453714

this is when you walk away, they need you more than you need them and you can buy that shit somewhere else, fuck that dealership.
>>
>>17454635
if it was some generic shitbox i'd agree but its a CTR and they agreed to sell it to that chick at MSRP
if the buyer walks away they can hike the price up 10-15k and it'll sell to some other random person within a month
>>
I would just wait for the hype to die down and wait for the inevitable RWD/AWD variant. I'm starting at a Honda dealer soon and I'll hopefully be having first dibs on an AWD if it ever comes.
>>
>>17454056
She ain't ever going to find one that cheap again
>>
>>17453736
for linking to a better website? /r/cars is better than /o/ in EVERY way. you're a retard trip fag anyway, did you know that reddit has usernames? sounds like something you might be into
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.