[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you get /o/ Brand new mustang gt OR a used 911 And why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: abguibg.jpg (17KB, 298x183px) Image search: [Google]
abguibg.jpg
17KB, 298x183px
What would you get /o/

Brand new mustang gt
OR
a used 911

And why
>>
>>17452679
Mustang gt for the lower insurance premiums and warranty. Unless we're talking vintage 911s, in which case a mustang gt because the engine is in a place that doesn't lead to being eaten by a tree.
>>
Used Cayman because muh Porsche.
>>
used 911 bc they aren't boring normie entry level cars
>>
911 unless it's a 996
>>
>>17452721
Why not 996? Because its uggo?
>>
>>17452733
Because memes and misinformation
>>
>>17452760
I mean I won't lie I dont really like the 996 because its ugly, inside and out. I can't find a newer 911 that isnt either a convertible, autotragic or both for under 40k which is where the mustang is appealing to me.

But on the other hand I have always wanted a 911 and I do value a cars performance over its looks (to an extent)
>>
>>17452795
Why not try driving one before you judge cars solely in looks?
>>
>>17452800
Why would you spend that much money on something so ugly?
>>
>>17452804
If looks are that important you can probably get a Louis Vuitton purse for less, maybe match it with your heels
>>
>>17452733
>uggo
>shitbox interior
>have to replace the water pump every other week
>RMS
>IMS
>cracked cylinder liners
>cracked cylinder heads
>old car so will be high maintenance in general, parts are expensive

That said the 996 Turbos and GT3s are fucking awesome, but getting a 996 C2S over a new Mustang GT is dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 1_2566.jpg (348KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1_2566.jpg
348KB, 800x449px
>>17452679
911 because I think it's one of the coolest styled cars in existence and I hate post-fox body mustangs.
>>
>>17452679
The day anime is illegal is the day I'm finally free
>>
>>17452833
>subjective
>wrong, interiors are still solid and don't creak 20 years later with 200k+ miles
>wrong
>literally cosmetic, you fix it during a clutch job for $20
>memes that don't even matter anymore
>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
Did you just google problems and add even the most obscure ones to your shitty list?
>>
>>17452862
Nigga stop being a fanboy for failure. All of those problems are well known, which is why the 996 is so cheap. Any older Porsche is going to be expensive to maintain, and all of the 996's design flaws and cut corners adds to it. Why the fuck would you tell someone to get a Porsche that everyone except for contrarian fanboys like you hate? If you're going to drop money on an older 911, get a 964 for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17452910
>don't buy a $25k car, but a $50k car!

I've been driving a Boxster that shares the same engine as the 996 with all of its flaws and its been perfectly fine for longer than you've had your license
Stop blowing past problems way out of proportions, especially for cars that you have no idea about. You don't see people bitching about the Mustang's Chinese transmission here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.