[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things your car says during a drive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1498358090863.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498358090863.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Things your car says during a drive.
>>
>"cars don't talk, dummy"
>>
>Quit trying to pull off skids with me anon, i'm an old toyota. Not some fucking age boyracer machine.
>>
mine says "BEWARE COWARD" and "I hunger "
>>
BRRAAAAPPPP
>>
>DAS CEL NIEMALS LOL
>>
>sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: DSCI0028.jpg (228KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0028.jpg
228KB, 1024x768px
>"ojiisan is still pretty quick, desu"
>>
>>17452090
>on hot weather
"Stop mashing the gas I dont feel like going fast, fuck you its too hot for that, stop, IM GONNA DRINK ALL THE GAS AGAIN FUCK YOU"

>On cold weather
"did you though about mashing the gas pedal? I can go any time, come on press that fucking pedal fuck face, lets race every stop light, come on DO IT, YEAAAAAAHYOUAREFLOORINGLEEEEETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOO" folowed by "Oh by the way, I drank all the gas again"
>>
He used to say to me "stop hitting the redline", I never listened
>>
File: MGM4.jpg (213KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
MGM4.jpg
213KB, 960x720px
"I'm too fat to do this."
>>
>Are you EVER gonna get that screeching noise checked out.

Next paycheck, I swear.
>>
Mostly just "CHECK ENGINE" and "AT OIL TEMP".
>>
>>17452090
>Dis nigga got a baby dick
>>
Basically has osteoporosis, all the balljoints and bushes are fucked
>>
File: 1483467827870.png (239KB, 471x363px) Image search: [Google]
1483467827870.png
239KB, 471x363px
"stop missing gears you jackass"
>>
>>17452170
>"RUN, RUN"
>>
>>17452090
"come on, there's never any cops around here"
>>
>nice shift
>I really like it when you drop the clutch really fast without enough throttle and lug the shit out of me
>nice shift
>I bet you bought me so you can look at these 4000 RPM you're not using, fuckface
>another 5 MPH won't hurt
>that other WRX didn't wave back, bet he actually knows what his tune is
>nice shift
>you won't race that bimmer, it's definitely faster
>you won't race that 350z
>you won't race that foxbody
>nice shift
>you're never going to do that STI swap, you know

If it talked at least I'd have an excuse for being a shitty driver. The car turns me into a douchebag on the road anyway
>>
>>17452090
"i'm not your car, i'm just your mind. you should probably get help dude."
>>
>I know I'm just an automatic senpai but if you move the gas the right way I'll do whatever you want... Below 85
>P-please don't go over 85mph again it hurts desu
>can we go off road again?
>I'll carry whatever you want in the bed
>This gun rack makes me feel stronk
*Dumps 1qt of ATF on the highway*
>Nobody will ever believe you, not even the mechanics
>>
>Sideways cunt, we wanna be sideways
>You dont want traction right?
>Drive me in the rain, it'll be fun
>That last 70L of fuel was good. Its a reaaaaal shame it didnt last long.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.