[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought my first car /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0611171815b.jpg (2MB, 4037x1735px) Image search: [Google]
0611171815b.jpg
2MB, 4037x1735px
2004 Chrysler Crossfire, only had 85k miles and had the clutch replaced (oem).

Just replaced the driver's window regulator (was missing when I bought it, the window was being held up by a wooden board crammed in the interior door, kek), front tires are bald, needed a new battery. Other than that, no other issues.

Was $3450, including inspection etc., done by the dealer.

Did I do good?
>>
>>17448851
it was a shitty car when new, but it's RWD and not too expensive so I guess you can still have fun with it
>>
Looks disgusting, but breddy gud deel.
>>
>first car
>not glorious nippon cars
no you did not
>>
>>17448906

It was either this, or a 350z with 130k miles on it, and the 350z was an automatic. The 350z definitely had more wear than this.
>>
File: 1496373601538.png (94KB, 597x688px) Image search: [Google]
1496373601538.png
94KB, 597x688px
>>17448851
You did good desu.

Crossfires are cheap, RWD, and can be made to look really fucking good.

I saw one back in March when I was going to Seattle. First one I've seen in like a decade. Anyway, it was caged, had a modded exhaust, front splitter, and a whole bunch of other things done to it. I don't know how much more because it was night and I saw it on the highway.
>>
>>17448919
Doesn't mean you cant rip the 350. Can still have fun with an auto.
>>
Fun car.

Im going to assume its not the SRT6.
>>
>>17448926
Yeah, I've been thinking about where to start making changes now that I've got the new window regulator in. I've read that it can be hard to mod crossfires, but I mean, just adding a cold-air intake and 3" exhaust can do a lot and I can't imagine it being that difficult.

>>17448944
Nah, not the SRT. Couldn't find one for sale in my price range (pretty low).
>>
>>17448851
I would replace the rims, but besides that, it's a nice first car
>>
>>17448851
Wait, does this thing have a 3.2 liter engine?
>>
>>17449152
Chrysler never offered any other engine sizes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.