[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help im retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pocketscanner.jpg (239KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pocketscanner.jpg
239KB, 1500x1500px
anyone know where to plug this bad boy in a volvo xc70 05 model? youtube and google failed me so far but ill keep looking thanks.
>>
btw i hate this car the computer is a piece of shit apparently it thinksmy brakes and transmission are fucked even though it's currently running like a dream so im assuming the check engine light is another glitch in the system.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sBia9TOeFI

??? why even upload this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_ydnLvJGM

hmm maybe this is it. idk wtf im doing but if it works this is now a volvo hate thread
>>
Should be a harness in the firewall directly below your steering wheel
>>
>>17448592
>volvo hate thread
What the fuck is up with the entertainment system and optical cabling shit

Makes it impossible to even add a shitty aux cable. My car doesn't have CD changer so it's quite impossible without changing 1) single CD to CD changer (costs a fortune, requires visit to dealer for reprogramming) or 2) changing the whole audio system for something else (costs even more)
>>
>>17448647

swedish engineering? like yea lets bolt the battery to the trunk under your spare tire/picnic table because fuck you
>>
>>17448623

found it.. check engine still on. thew up a bunch of codes i can post if you guys want. dont really care just trying to get it street legal so i can get a few thousand more miles out of the damn thing... one thing i cant complain about is the suspension. still handles like brand new... hopefully light shuts off randomly like it used to and i dont get pulled off in the process... ugh
>>
>>17449050

pulled over i mean. would they tow the car or just fuck me over with a huge fine? it's not registered yet either obviously
>>
>>17449040
why not put the first aid kit there as well
>>
>>17448564
By law in Murica, the OBD2 port is required to be within 2 feet of the steering wheel. That's about 60cm for those of you on the cucktric system. Good luck huntin'
>>
>>17448578
The MIL can mean anything from "Oh God, oh God the engine is going to die to meh, some overengineered doohickey needs its safe space". It's like a box of chocolates, you never do know what you're going to get...
>>
File: IMG_20170613_141131.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_141131.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17448647
You're not gonna wanna hear this, but I bought and installed one of these on my '05 V70R:

http://gromaudio.com/

Plugs into the back of the stock head unit, and tricks the H/U into thinking the aux/bluetooth/whatever is the 10 disc changer.

I bought the BT-3, so my phone pairs, and the steering wheel controls still work.
>>
>ITT: they didn't get an 850
>their OBDII plug isn't clearly marked
>on the center console
stay mad volvo plebs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.