[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do roasties always get their panties in a twist over bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Why do roasties always get their panties in a twist over bad parking?
It seems like they'll jump at any opportunity to prove that they're not horrible drivers themselves.
>>
It always blows my mind how some people struggle to park into these fucking spaces, especially with a suv
>>
>>17446457
That's not bad parking that's asshole parking dumbass
>>
>>17446485
The only time I give somebody slack for being over the line, is when they're in a fuckhuge truck or SUV, AND it is one of those godawful double solid line parking spots that only compacts can park perfectly parallel in.
>>
>>17446496
I have never once struggled to park my SUV in my life. And if it's that tight you're better off finding another spot.
>>
File: 1468303441293.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1468303441293.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
>high school, 2009
>friend is dating this dumb little junior whose parents got her a shiny new 2008 Chebby Malibu
>him, his gf, and I are pulling up to Sonic (I'm 3rd wheeling it)
>she was literally so terrible at driving, she stopped the car in the middle of parking it, then got out and made her bf get in and park the car for her
>>
>>17446544
Then you've never parked in a double solid bar parking spot. They are not made for anything bigger than a compact, yet where I live they are everywhere. It's so bad that you have autismal vigilantes who, on occasion, will go to parking lots at night and pave over one bar to make it a conventional parking spot.
>>
>>17446457
bc bad parking is a sin and if you dont park perfectly go fuck yourself
>>
>shopping super fast because you're new to driving and not sure if you parked good

I sure do miss those feels guys
>>
>>17447127
how can you not be sure?
>>
>>17446457
>tfw you suck at parking
>>
File: 1158023378227.jpg (45KB, 479x500px) Image search: [Google]
1158023378227.jpg
45KB, 479x500px
>>17446457
Maybe they should just learn to park correctly in the first place.
>>
>>17446485
This. Every time I have a customer park their car shittily, I make a point to get it parked extra perfect and tidy, and even backed in if I can, when I'm done servicing it. They probably won't notice but I feel good parking a car I've never driven before better than the person who owns it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.