[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cunt or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Acura-NSX-Designer.jpg (66KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Acura-NSX-Designer.jpg
66KB, 650x500px
Cunt or not?
>>
She's seems cute and humble. This dumpster of a project was dumped in her lap, not her fault.

Blame Honda, not just a single designer.
>>
the NSX is great and shes never acted like a cunt in the interviews Ive seen so nah
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494873219975.jpg (209KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494873219975.jpg
209KB, 1152x2048px
>>17441284
Here you go OP
>>
I'd let her sit on my face.
>>
>>17441349
A cucked male.
>>
Damn she's hot

Would rail her over an NSX
>>
>>17441389
T. 20 year old incel
>>
File: michellemybelle.jpg (103KB, 1001x520px) Image search: [Google]
michellemybelle.jpg
103KB, 1001x520px
> White / Blonde
> Not Married
> No Kids
> 34
> Designed NSX

She is perfect Type-Raifu
>>
>>17441419
>> Not Married
>> No Kids
>> 34
That is a huge warning sign.
>>
>>17441419
>>17441448

forgot
>dead inside
>>
>>17441448
A warning sign that she's got her shit together and stayed pure for me and me only.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (110KB, 1030x608px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
110KB, 1030x608px
>>17441448
>>17441457
She put her time and energy for the 1% to enjoy their vehicle. Think about how much fat asian cock she had to ride to design the epitome of Japanese super cars.

We would all do well to worship her
>>
>>17441477
It's a shit design. Nothing like the previous model. This is a stretched and way too expensive Civic.
>>
>>17441506
Ya, there is nothing really good about it. Just a fat disappointment.
>>
What did she actually design? Was she overall product manager or the stylist or what?
>>
>>17441519
According to youtube, designers were apparently asked to just submit proposals company wide.

THIS.
THIS piece of shit was chosen out of all designers from Europe, Asia, and Americas.

THIS was chosen. She basically had her pulse on the zeitgeist at Honda. Because her 4chan brother and dad fell for the Honda Civic 3k meme
>>
>>17441448
Race car designers don't need boyfriends

I want to fuck her inside of her NSX but I doubt we have the room for it, the best I could do I finger her while she drives then switch it to silent mode so the engine won't cover her lustful moans
>>
>>17441284
no. why would she be? the fact that a chinese shitposting board doesn't approve of her design means literally nothing and she will quite likely do just fine without your approval.

plus she's cute and I'd put it in her butt.
>>
>>17441320
Looks Thicccc.
>>
>>17441419
>Not Married
>No Kids
>34
The eternal roastie. She guzzles more cum than the NSX does fuel. She has figured out how to avoid settling for a beta provider.
>>
>>17441284
> christmas cake
> designs super cars
> doesn't carry any extra baggage just like her car
I want to creampie this woman repeatedly
>>
>>17442365
>stronk womyn in a male industry
Get in line
>>
>>17441546
You have to remember what they were working with. Whatever they came up with had to fit in with Acura's shitty design language, so they couldn't take design queues from the original. It's not the best looking supercar but it's not terrible either.
>>
>>17441284
I'd like a big ol whiff of her cunt if you know what I mean if everything checks out I'll move a few inches down into browntown
>>
>>17442405
How could you even make something that resembled the OG NSX? You can't have wedge shaped cars anymore due to safety so the best they could have done is copy the back and give it side vents like the original.
>>
>>17441477
>fat
>asian cock
pick one
>>
>>17441284
>can't design her own eyebrows
>thinks she can design a supercar
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.