[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cars, men and women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dd4.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dd4.png
210KB, 600x600px
what's going on?

every mustang, camaro, challenger, charger, Jacked up truck is driven by women

and men are driving metros and civics and prius, sonic, hatchbacks, rangers little tiny cars

what's causing this?
>>
Wow what a scientific study you seem to have conducted.

I'll bite the bait though. Small cars are easier to have fun in.
>>
>>17439399
literally just passed a camaro and mustang driven by women and a little fIesta and sonic hatch with men driving
>>
>>17439413
>taking one small sample size and making a general assumption of the entire population.

wew
>>
>>17439367
Women think power and aggressive styling = fun.

Men realize that pushing a slow car to its limits is more fun.
>>
There's this warren sapp sized black guy at my office that drives an 09 Scion xb while this skinny 4'11" asian woman drives a Yukon Denali.

That is a pretty strange contrast.
>>
the Jews
>>
>>17439367
>and men are driving metros and civics and prius, sonic, hatchbacks, rangers little tiny cars

You must live in cuckistan becuase that's not the trend here.
>>
Women are likely only interested in cars at a very superficial/cosmetic/status level. Men are more interested in utility, feel, and fun. With more people living in the city, you could imagine that driving a small hot hatch or whatever would be funner than a fat piggy muscle car.
>>
Men actually have to pay for their vehicles and fuel.
>>
>>17439367
Gender roles are currently being redefined in a big way, Anon. Get ahead of the curve and you can really enjoy the best of both worlds while your girlfriends carry all the burdens both sides ever had

But don't drive a tiny girly car unless you have a good body
>>
>>17440601
shut the fuck you limp wristed faggot.
>>
Soy
>>
>>17439367

Asserting vehicles to a male or female is the dumbest shit in the world. I see chicks drive fucking horrific lifted mustangs with spikes on the side and I don't bat an eye. I guess I never gave enough of a shit for things as meaningless as that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.