[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*never enters production*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1459384061320.jpg (262KB, 1500x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1459384061320.jpg
262KB, 1500x1042px
*never enters production*
>>
Real fuckin' original looking concept car there, Chevy. You sure you didn't steal it from another division like you did with everything else?
>>
>>17435865
jesus christ look at her titties

want them in my mouth
>>
>>17436258
I cant say I am too upset about the final product
>>
>>17436258
t. John DeLorean still mad and shit posting from the grave
>>
>>17436279
retro missile tits ftw
>>
>>17437186
>implying John Z. wasn't an unappreciated genius
>>
>>17435865
Them titties pointy as hell
>>
File: Tomb-Raider-1-.jpg (374KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb-Raider-1-.jpg
374KB, 1024x768px
>>17435865
oh shit is that Lauras mom or something

and most of those GM concept Corvettes that were cool as hell didnt go anywhere

>>17437208
I like the guy just for his work with Pontiac

shame is legacy is stained by the DMC 12
>>
>>17437235
I would wager that DMC would still be around if it weren't for Thatcher cucking him out of existence by cutting all of his tax breaks
>>
>>17437235
>Laura
>>
>>17437264
Hell, there's a reasonable chance things wouldn't have turned out nearly as bad if DeLorean hadn't been set up by the feds. Doesn't matter if you're found innocent and prove everyone is as crooked as the C-pillar on a '72 Bonneville- once you're in the public eye for that kind of thing, you're guilty no matter what the verdict is.
>>
File: DMC-24.jpg (24KB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
DMC-24.jpg
24KB, 400x221px
>>17437208
I'm not. In fact he's one of my favorite automotive engineers. And the Banshee was shit canned for a reason, it would of been sold Cheaper than a Vette and would of out preformed the smaller engined ones. It was made to gun for the Mustang while also being able to gun for the Vette GM killed it off before he could get it into production like he did with the GTO.

>>17437235
The DMC-12, wasn't that bad, I won't go as far to say it was good, it had allot of build quality issues, especially in the first year, it was underpowered, and it cost too much. That said it had decent underpinnings, the quality was looking up and they were making plans to improve the power output via turbo. Plus he had a bunch of plans for future cars too not just sports cars but other cars he had some great ideas, he just lacked the capital.

The real tragedy of DeLorean Motor Company isn't one of John DeLorean not knowing how to make a car, so much as it is, making a car company from scratch was allot harder than he imagined, doesn't help that he didn't really keep it that simple with the DMC-12 for his first model, plus like >>17437264 said about Thatcher and like >>17437315 about the incident with the feds and the drug charges, he kind of just got screwed, didn't have the business mind, and when things were starting to get rolling he got fucked hard from every angle.
>>
>>17437410
>It was made to gun for the Mustang while also being able to gun for the Vette GM killed it off before he could get it into production like he did with the GTO.
There's literally a dozen cars and engine configurations that GM killed off over the years for fear of them beating the Corvette. Every generation of the Pontiac Banshee. The Fiero, first and second generation, the latter of which never got to see the light of day. Oldsmobile and Buick's DOHC big-block engines. The list goes on.
>>
>>17437512
I know it's sad how much they've killed off just because they can't let their star child be overshadowed. The Fiero stings the most to me just because the Quad 4 is exactly what that thing needed. Also it looked fantastic.
>>
File: 1990 Fiero GT prototype design.jpg (38KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1990 Fiero GT prototype design.jpg
38KB, 305x320px
>>17437523
Shit forgot pic. Second gen Fiero deserved a chance.
>>
Inb4 some faggot posts the idx autismo ricebox
>>
>>17436279
>her
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.