[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acura TSX immobilizer tripped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476009812843.jpg (36KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
1476009812843.jpg
36KB, 480x519px
My damn immobilizer tripped yesterday so I called a locksmith but he couldn't do anything with a obd reader or another key with the same type of chip, saying that he couldn't erase the already programmed in key numbers. Do you anons have any suggestions on a bypass or something else I could do?
>>
>>17431458

OP it's a 2012 Acura TSX
>>
>>17431458
Tow it to the dealer.
>>
>>17431458
Install a custom ECU like Megasquirt? Otherwise you're taking it to the dealer...
>>
>>17431458
Is your key damaged? Did you drop it in water?

Do you have a spare key to try?
>>
>>17431512
Its rayshawn trying to figure how to bypass the immobilizer
>>
>>17431512
My key is a little fucked but I haven't dropped it in water. I took it apart and got the switch blade function to work again but it's still immobilized.
>>
>>17431466

I would tow it to a dealer but in in the tricities and the closest it in Spokane and that's 135 miles away.
>>
>>17431458
>Do you anons have any suggestions on a bypass of honda immobilizers?

You make sure your battery is good. And you were issued two keyfobs with each car.

>>17431660
>I would tow it to a dealer but in in the tricities and the closest it in Spokane
Richland is one of the tri-cities in washington. There is a Honda dealer there.

www.mccurleyintegrityhonda.net/

Hmm, I just googled "honda tricities washington" and there's more than one place selling honda cars. So you don't need to tow your car to Spokane or Vancouver..
>>
>>17431738

McCurley said that I would need to take my car to Spokane but it was probably just the person I spoke with. I'm thinking I can get a free tow because I have a takata grenade in my dash.
>>
>>17431738

I just checked my battery again and even swapped my battery out with my buddies which is brand new with no new results.
>>
>>17431470

Do they make ECU's that work with paddle autos?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.