[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does anon think about 96 Camaro RS Pic fast and furious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What does anon think about 96 Camaro RS
Pic fast and furious leaks, unrelated
>>
>ifunny
leave and never come back, your opinion is no longer valid
>>
>>17428116
But what's your pinion?
>>
>>17428010
RS is just an appearance package for the V6 model. So it's fine if it is excessively cheap and the manuals are fun to throw around for cheap.
>>
>>17428133
Think I should drop a v8 in mine, mine's stock btw
>>
>>17428141
V8 swapping is almost never worth it unless it's a really clean shell. Better to just buy a v8.
>>
>>17428162
mine is, was garage kept and everything. What do you think about the 96 in general?
>>
>>17428164
They're ok. Good improvement on the third gen. While you're replacing engine and trans, put a 9" on it instead of the 10 bolt.
>>
>>17428170
Should I trans to a manual
>>
>>17428170
This guy knows his stuff

>>17428173
Are you prepared to spend a lot of money or time to cut the floor up to accommodate it? Also, make sure you have the 4L60E made for the LS1/LT1, as the V6 one will not work, the bellhousings are different. I believe it is the same for the V6 as well.

If it is really clean and nice, go ahead and swap it. I'd recommend against doing the LT1 swap, as OptiSpark is a bitch and you'll never reach LS1 levels of cheap performance (though the LT1 sounds miles better).

To sum it up, you'll be swapping the trans anyway so just figure out if you want to spend the time/money to cut up the floor of your car and buy + replace the transmission mounts.
>>
>>17428652
Fuck, I meant to say that I know the 3.4L 4L60E won't work on the LT1/LS1s and believe it is the same for the 3.8L
>>
File: IMG_20160904_201730.jpg (83KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_201730.jpg
83KB, 501x501px
>>17428652
>>
>>17428010
High School Parking Lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.