[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People being faggots on the road thread? Post pics, vids , webms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498357064300.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498357064300.webm
3MB, 720x405px
People being faggots on the road thread?

Post pics, vids , webms etc of shit you got
>>
What the fuck am I watching?? Why are people just standing on the side of the road filming this shit?
>>
File: PICT0579.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0579.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>17427643
Driving mustang for years, never lost control like this and I gun it a lot

Built suspension, welded subrame, sticky tires and proper control

How the fuck does every other mustang driver always seem to lose control?
>>
>>17427655
Mustang is a popular car, idiot normies buy it for image, never learn to drive properly.
>>
>>17427655
I heard it was because of LSDs. Because they had them or they didnt, one or the other.
>>
>>17427655
Most common muscle car because it's affordable = cheap faggots putting $50 tires on them.
>>
>>17427672
Mustang don't have LSD from the factory and most still are running stock suspension with that straight axle setup, it sucks but come on every video is some mustang loosing control..
>>
if you guys went along to a car meet and you were on the sidelines filming and shit like this happened where other people at the meet were crashing their cars into innocent bystander cars, would you be a witness with your footage for the innocent people who had their car wrecked cos of those clowns?

what's the etitquete for these things.

would you not be able to show your face to future meets because you would be considered a snitch?

or do dudes take responsibility?

>>17427655
are Mustangs rally that wacky to control.

they don't seem to be driving that fast
>>
>>17427649
its probably a cars and coffee meet or something like it. people stand by and watch cool cars come and go. some take this as an opportunity to show off, sometimes with hilarious consequences
>>
>>17427691
>some take this as an opportunity to show off

I think this is a big part of it, some of these guys probably don't drive that fast because their 250hp feels a little too much :) and they never lose control until the one day when they go full throttle on a straight road and lose a little traction and the rear end breaks loose but picks up traction again and they go ape shit

Can't believe some of these "Weekend warriors"
>>
Post the vid you made your sister take of you
>>
>>17427655
>How the fuck does every other mustang driver always seem to lose control?
Because they're front wheel drivers in a rear wheel drive car.
>>
No webm, just a story
>work by a highway
>Go outside on my break
>Catfish Camaro tries to overtake on the shoulder
>Loses control and smacks into the wall
The hilarious part was there was two cop cars a few cars back.
>>
>>17427739
Still doesn't make sense, you're going in a straight line why do they lose traction so easy when they're barely reaching 300hp stock
>>
>>17427741
Probably because they don't bother to learn the car and overestimate their abilities.
>>
>>17427741
driving like a retard will make you lose control in a straight line in any car without esc

a lot of these guys make really jerky fucked up steering inputs, which often lead to this
>>
>>17427643
wow haha typical mustang driver
>>
>I drive fast all the time, I love the feel of the car and understand how the car drives at high speeds
>These cars can't be that bad on a straight road unless you're fucking stupid
>Also, yea they aren't the greatest at turning but you're crashing at medium speed in a straight line???????????
>>
>>17427643
Its especially bad during Mustang Week at Myrtle, all the red necks for miles flock here to jerk eachother off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.