[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Feelsgoodnigga.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsgoodnigga.png
204KB, 800x670px
don't visit here often but would like advice.
Basically a 350z 2006 is up for sale for 8k but 173k miles...
No check engine light, test drove it and feels solid, no rattling noises in the engine and exhaust sounds fine. Any thoughts? Buying from a dealership btw.
>>
>>17427560
Anyone have experience with this car at this amount of miles?
>>
if its from a dealer dont be a cuck and make sure you get it for at most 7k, you can definetly get it for that price just dont accept anytthing higher, it doesnt matter if you go full autismo they will sell for that price
>>
>>17427577
Do you know when the engines start to get shitty tho?
>>
>>17427560
save up and get one with under 100k miles
>>
>>17427712
Thought so
>>
>>17427560
>8k with 173k miles
what the actual fuck, that car is MAYBE worth 5k tops if it's mint as fuck all highway miles. 8k can easily get you one with under 100k miles. Just a quick craigslist search found me at least half a dozen ones for around 8k with less than 100k miles. I know prices vary depending on where you live but don't get ripped off by a dealer. You're losing thousands of dollars the second you drive off the lot.
>>
>>17427754
That's what I was thinking but I'm probably going to go with finding a different car so I don't have to deal with fucking 173k+ miles on the engine.
>>
>>17427756
post your local craigslist I'm sure there's something there.
>>
>>17427761
Only one I can find is a 2006 350z 80k miles good condition for 10k. Still financed cause he fucked up hard and can't pay off the loan, trying to get it down to 9k at least. thoughts?
>>
>>17427763
yeah he's probably asking high cause he still owes a bit on the loan. It's kind of a pain in the ass to buy a car with a lien on the title because you basically have to wait up to a week for the bank to release the title after you give him the cash to pay off the car, then trust that he gives you the title. You can of course still buy the car and get them to write a bill of sale, but it can seem sketchy. Not really worth the headache unless the seller is easy to deal with and you don't mind waiting.
>>
>>17427769
So far all I know is he's a white guy named Josh. but the bill of sale sounds legit. We'll see how it goes when I take a look at it tomorrow then.
>>
>>17427560

I see them with 200k+ miles on them pretty frequently. Solid cars but 8k is pricey for 173k miles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.