[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best 2017 Mid-size Sedan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-Mazda6.jpg (248KB, 2038x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Mazda6.jpg
248KB, 2038x1360px
Sup /o/?
To start, I know next to nothing about cars, so I never post here. Which, of course, is why I've come here seeking advise. Can I get some recommendations for a current-year mid-size sedan?
I've been driving a 2006 Mazda 3 since 2006. However, I was recently informed that my engine is burning oil, likely due to worn piston rings, and that this is an issue not worth fixing. As such, I'm looking to buy a new car, and I've decided to go mid-size over compact this time around.
Naturally, my first inclination was to go with the Mazda 6. But my brother and father aren't impressed with the 4-cylinder engine, insisting I go for a car with a V6. Like the Toyota Camry XLE V6 or the Honda Accord EX-L V6.
Any input is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>17424782
Do you want a manual coupe? Accord V6 (Coupe).
Do you want an automatic sedan? Accord V6 (Sedan).
Do you want a manual car with good MPG? Mazda6.

Don't get the Camry.
>>
>>17424874
I'll be going sedan, yes. And automatic, since I occasionally give up the wheel to friends and family, and not everybody can drive stick.
However, I do care about fuel economy. I do a lot of driving, and the occasional road trip. Is the Mazda6 not worth it as an automatic?

Thanks!
>>
>>17424921
No it's a good automatic. I dun goofed, it should've been
>Do you want a car with good MPG
I drove one as a rental car a few months ago. My biggest gripe with it was that the delay between pushing the throttle and actually going was pretty long.

Since it seems like it's up to a coin toss I suggest going to different dealerships and test driving them. Get your hands on everything, from the infotainment to the backup camera. Get a feel for what it would be like with multiple passengers.
>>
>>17425037
Thanks again for the great input! Will definitely pay attention to the throttle lag. Apparently the trick is to disable the TCS and enable "Sport" mode.
Might get some test driving done today! I'll be sure to play around with the dash and deck. The Accord has Android Auto (and Apple CarPlay), which is supposed to be cool.
>>
>>17425285
Yeah Android Auto is the fuckin best.

And the backup camera that new cars come with is so useful, holy shit man. It makes parallel parking so easy. Idgaf about lane change collision detection, or lane assist or shit like that... But backup cameras are a legit game changer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.