[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 year old ES350 with ~60k miles. Is it a good buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Lexus-ES-350-2012-02.jpg (339KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lexus-ES-350-2012-02.jpg
339KB, 1600x1200px
5 year old ES350 with ~60k miles. Is it a good buy?
>>
>>17424713
Are you a basic bitch real estate agent or 70?
>>
>>17424745
>memes
not an argument
>>
>>17424754
It's not a meme
>>
>>17424770
>Your opinion is really important to us. Please don't hang up.
>>
>>17424713
I mean, it's a fancy camry. It's quiet, comfortable, and reliable. There's get up and go from the engine, although the steering feels elastic and the suspension is soft as fug. If you wanted a comfy reliable slightly better than a camry car for not much money, it's this, an Avalon, or an old GS or LS.
>>
>>17424822
>the steering feels elastic and the suspension is soft as fug
That's good. I don't understand why you americans like eurocuck-style suspension tuning.
>>
Very good car, you will like it. If you're buying from a private party walk away if it's a poo or kebab selling it, they love Lexus and abuse the shit out of them because they think they still live in mumbai
>>
>>17424858
You like vague as fuck steering, where you're not really sure where the wheels are pointing? And the power steering's constantly giving you boost, but the wheel feedback's kinda wonky, giving you that elastic feel?

I mean, I can get the point about the suspension. It's very comfortable over almost any surface. There's a disconcerting amount of body roll, but that's to be expected.
>>
>>17425161
Who the fuck cares about steering if your high-speed roads are perfectly straight and the only time you're turning is at 90 degree intersections. If you have trouble with steering on a normal car under these conditions maybe it's you who can't drive? As I said before: americans are weird people especially the auto-enthusiasts - it's somehow a car's fault when they can't drive.
>>
>>17425170
It's funny because that model ES has an engine with 3.5x more than the average europoor car's displacement.
>>
>>17425170
>People like things I don't like
Get over yourself you fucking faggot. If you want a rebadged Toyota , then get one
>>
>>17425219
>reeeeeeee
k
>>
>is it a good buy?
>doesn't post price
>>
>>17425553
15k area
>>
>>17424713
>ES
ya no
get a LS 430 or 460 at the very least
>>
>>17425569
that's not bad, try to get it for 13k that would be a good deal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.