[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do engines go when they die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
where do engines go when they die?
>>
>>17424199
Salvage yard and parted out. What's left then gets shredded or crushed and recycled.
>>
>>17424199
They go to a lake of fire and fry
>>
>>17424199
Valhalla shiny and chrome
>>
>>17424199
They are melted down at temperatures they before only dreamed of achieving

They are bonded with their brothers, all one and the same

And they are cast and reformed within the metal of the next generation

Stronger, faster, more efficient speed machines

They live on eternally so they too may impart their love of the drive in others
>>
>>17424199
To a foundry, to be made into more engines.
>>
>>17424350
Or they rust away on cinder blacks in some spics backyard.
>>
>>17424199
to the great mechanic in the sky
>>
>>17424199
Foundry, to be melted down and used in new engines, at least if they're aluminium alloy.

If it's cast iron, well, fuck knows what they're gonna turn it into. Probably just scrap input for basic steel production, so your beloved engine will most likely end up as rebar.
>>
>>17424199
back to ford.
>>
File: andial1299459919.jpg (81KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
andial1299459919.jpg
81KB, 800x598px
i hope mine dies well.
>>
>>17424330
See 'em again on the fourth of July
>>
>>17424199
They go to China to be born again.
>>
they go to Valhalla
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.