[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUR PRECIOUS 911'S ARE SLOWER THAN A FUCKING CAMERO >GERMANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

YOUR PRECIOUS 911'S ARE SLOWER THAN A FUCKING CAMERO

>GERMANY B T F OOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-233623.jpg (50KB, 1067x218px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-233623.jpg
50KB, 1067x218px
>>17422560

>uses old gt3 time

>new track camaro still can't beat the GT3

>GM Cleetus mobile could barely beat the 2011 gt2

Stay assblasted GM fangirl
>>
>>17422579
Stop defending GM, it's confusing
>>17422560
New GT3 RS is still a tiny bit faster thanks to having DCT. I expect the GT2 to wipe the floor with it (and the Nismo) though.
>>
>>17422593
The new gt2 will fist everything in its wake. It's fastest adversary will be the GTR N attack, that'll be interesting
>>
>>17422618
So you'd rather GM win over Porsche?
>>
>>17422560

>Porsche wins at Le Mans: 17
>GM wins at Le Mans: 0

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>17422694
Yeah, but GM doesn't run in the LMP1 class... The power difference is ridiculous, no GTE-PRO is going to win against an LMP1 as long as ALL of LMP1 and LMP2 are functional.

GM did win the GTE-Pro class in 2015.
>>
File: Cadillac-DPi-V.R-68089.jpg (196KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Cadillac-DPi-V.R-68089.jpg
196KB, 1024x683px
>>17422694
Shitposting aside, I'd like to see Cadillac enter the DPI-VR into LMP2. It utterly dominated the Rolex 24 Hours, could probably do some good on LeSarthe.
>>
Amazing thread OP
>>
>>17422834
I wish it was just there as a meme-entry to win if all the hybrids shit the bed due to the ACO really (really) trying to push this hybrid stuff and even some of the head-engineers or sponsors or whoever the commentator was referencing said the hybrid stuff may not be fully prepared for an endurance race. LMP2 came pretty damn close to winning overall. had the other porsche took a shit and stayed it likely would've been LMP2 upset.
>>
>>17422560
Bill Wise was doping during the time attack. He will be exposed soon. He was cheesed out of his mind. Drivers who cheese are scum of the car world.
>>
>>17422851
Jackie Chan with a second place overall is pretty meme tier desu desu
>>
>>17422560

you're oversimplifying things, there are plenty of reasons to buy a Porsche

what if you want everyone to know you have a small penis AND way too much money?
>>
>>17423407
>le small penis meme xD
What if you've been saving up money for years just to buy one of the best machines ever produced by mankind - a 911?
Normies and non-car guys would never understand.
>>
>>17423517
>one of the best machines ever produced by mankind
>VAG
>>
>>17423517
>one of the best machines ever produced by mankind
>porsche working at a profit margin of around ~20%, because stupid people buy overpriced cars from VAG
>>
>>17423534
>implying VAG is worse than Mercedes, GM or any JAPtrash
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.