[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I buy one of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 100_2266.jpg (76KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
100_2266.jpg
76KB, 800x513px
Why shouldn't I buy one of these?
>>
>>17421324
Electronics go bad in them.
Gutless v8 until modified

That's about all I can think of op.
>>
They're a nice, and extremely cheap luxury vehicle. The only problem is that 95% of them are over 200,000 miles, and unless you really, REALLY love the car, replacing 500 dollars worth of struts shocks, and ball joints isn't a sound investment when the car is worth maybe 1500-2000 tops.
>>
>>17421324
It's a Toyota Camry with some leather and fake wood thrown on it.
>>
>>17421356
Basically this.The vehicle is sound one but any further investments would not be worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>17421361
.t meltdown
>>
>>17421361
thats a solara
>>
>>17421361

this
>>
>>17421361
>>17421369
>>17421376
but isn't this RWD while the camry was FWD?
>>
>>17421657
Yeah, you're correct. The Camry also isn't available with the 4.0 V8 either.
>>
>>17421361

No, Lexus literally makes a car that you described it's called the ES
>>
Such a beautiful car.

I'd buy the cleanest white example of every generation I could find if I won the lottery.

From an engineering standpoint you really can't name a more mechanically sound car.
>>
I tried to buy one last winter and had three different cars get sold from under me. I was actually on my way to buy one of them after making plans with the guy when he told me he sold it.
>>
because you're still in the boyracer stage right?

if you aren't I got nothing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.