[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of LED accents on the inside?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: P90178505highRes.jpg (1MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
P90178505highRes.jpg
1MB, 3840x2560px
What does /o/ think of LED accents on the inside?
>>
>>17420205
My dad's 16' S63 AMG has it and at night it is a sight to see.
>>
My 2008 Golf shitbox came with red LED accents above the center console that turn on when you turn on the headlights

I think its NEET-o
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (4MB, 3000x4507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
4MB, 3000x4507px
Submarine lights are cool
Underglow is too gaymer for my tastes.
>>
>>17420332
B-but that's a plane.
>>
>>17420205
Stupid. But since they're LED they won't break, so eh, ok, if you must.
>>
Don't see the appeal. Neat I guess Friend works for MB USA and gets cushy lease deals. e400 has the led lights and he seemed so fucking bummed that I wasn't that impressed. Seemed like his fav part of the car lol
>>
They're all right.

Those fuckin' shit screens on the backs of the seats on the other hand, those need to get out. Kids and people in general should learn to appreciate the world around them instead of being sucked into staring at a screen all the damn time.
>>
>>17421984
Agreed.
>>
>>
File: class_is_for_men.jpg (172KB, 2340x1316px) Image search: [Google]
class_is_for_men.jpg
172KB, 2340x1316px
>not having incandescent opera lights in your car
>>
Oh I think it's a great idea. Any other visual distractions like infotainment screens, navigation, HUD and now interior mood lighting totally enhance the pure driving experience and make even the shittiest driver Ayrton Senna behind the wheel. It should be encouraged, along with texting and doing heroin behind the wheel.
>>
>>17421984
Yeah, say that again when you're a parent and every second of peace from the needy little monster in the back seat is a godsend.
>>
>>17420332
P3?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.