[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>17418318
WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY

FUCKING

JUST

Dammit. I feel like this is a good argument for everybodies first car to be a non-power steering, non-ABS, manual transmission car with no electrical amenities.
>>
>dude I'm so stupid lmao
get your reddit shit out of here. saged.
>>
>>17418431
>manual transmission
I'm glad your "standard shift" is almost dead.
>>
>>17418431
>non power steering
but why? it's atrocious, even in a car as light as my fiero
>>
File: 1317281310231.jpg (275KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
1317281310231.jpg
275KB, 673x604px
>>17418431
>non-power steering, non-ABS, manual transmission car with no electrical amenities.
this was exactly my first car
>>
>>17418438
Glad to see you cant drive without cameras faggot.
>>
>>17418438
t. angry numale
>>
>>17418431

>how to create an /o/tist 101

That was my first car, and I live within distance of a few good twisties. I was already into cars back then, and the manual rack was a fucking godsend.
Now with my current car I'm looking into depowering the steering rack of swap it for a manual altogether.
>>
>>17418501
>depowering the steering rack of swap it for a manual altogether.
can this be done reliably? my ps pump is slowly killing itself and a replacement is gonna be fucking expensive
>>
>>17418461
>>17418497
How does it feel knowing that it will one day soon be impossible to find a decent car with a manual transmission?
>>
>>17418529
I mean
It won't
Have you ever heard of a classic car?

I could spend £20K bongbucks on a cheap new faggotmobile with everything electric
Or, get a clean Datsun 240Z
Gee I wonder
>>
What the fuck is wrong with normies.

Fuck I even converted my auto to manual and got tcs disabled
>>
>>17418529
Nothing to feel because of history. Did we get rid of blimps when better transportation came around? Then the option on Manual will stay, albiet smaller but soon you wont need a transmission to use in a self driving car you useless numale
>>
>>17418507

Depends on the system, but usually yes. Swapping a manual rack is easy most times, drop the pump and hoses, take the rack out, put the manual in, get a new shorter alternator belt if the pump was powered by the engine.
Depowering can be a bit tricky depending on the situation, because you're draining the steering fluid instead of swapping the rack (of course you still disconnect the pump and hoses), but there are some racks where the fluid itself lubricates the seals, so be careful with this one.
There are also some people that loop the fluid lines on the rack, but this one is a mixed bag - some claim the steering becomes heavier than a drained/manual rack this way, and has less steering feel, which is what you're looking for with a non assisted rack.
>>
>>17418550

Also a manual rack is significantly cheaper than an assisted one (depends on the car of course, but <100€ for new/rebuilt ones is common to find).
>>
>>17418446
Bet my cock is thicker than your arms.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.