[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Educate me of Harley Davidson culture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: $_20 (1).png (850KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
$_20 (1).png
850KB, 800x450px
Educate me of Harley Davidson culture.
>>
>>17412935
Shitty people trying to justify purchase of a shitty bike.
>>
Why do people put long raked out forks on them and chop the frames so they have no springs in the back?

Where did this idea originate from and why is it considered cooler than a normal looking bike?

Has any bike ever came like this from the factory?
>>
>>17412935
Long range mobility scooters for the elderly.
>>
>>17412935
White trash, white collar workers, the elderly and the occasional cool old dude.

Keep it quiet and let faster people on twisty roads by and you'll be fine.
>>
slow
>>
>>17412935

Poser people that have extra cash and want to be part of a poser normie "club".

They're the "I have a harley dude" and just drive them occasionally on the weekends.

If you like powerful classic bikes there's absolutely no reason to buy a Harley.

It's just like the people that buy a Porsche to just drive on the weekends but worse because Harley owners think they're badass or something.
>>
Brand whoring to cover up sloppy work and stale technology
>>
>>17412958
It's because back in the 40's harleys had no rear suspension, so they want to emulate the ~oldschool aesthetics~, but then ruin it with a retardedly long fork cuz muh peter fonda
>>
File: 1497230742437.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1497230742437.png
148KB, 222x293px
>boomer at work owns 4 Harleys
>jolly old giant with a big ass beard but huge fanboy
>if a bunch of bikes goes past he is like a kid, literally sat bolt upright once he heard a club or whatever go past and smacked his head on an overhead pipe
>while we're all at lunch we see a chopper go past
>coworker says "It must be a Harley, I can smell the oil from here"
>boomer loses his shit and goes into a 10 minute long rant defense mode while everyone else sits there bemused or just laughing
>our collective faces when
>>
At work there used to be this scary looking biker guy with a huge beard and tattoos.

He looked scary but when he talked he had a really soft unscary voice and he was the complete opposite of how he looked.

I once got stuff in my eye and had to was it out at the eye was station and he was so concerned and worried just because I had to wash my eyes out.

It was like he was a mum and I was a little boy.
>>
>>17413467
Literally exactly like the person I described here >>17413461

Ironically one of the meanest looking guys at work yet incredibly friendly and great to have a convo with unlike half the cunts that work there. He will never let you forget about growing up in the 60's smoking pot, drinking booze and fucking whoever you want while riding from one town to another.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.