[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you afford this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

GT-R r35 is my favorite car, even more then the r34 version.

how do you afford this, what degree/job should i pursue.

i am currently 4 years active duty e-5.
>>
>>17410124
Kill yourself and try again
>>
>>17410124
Do what every other E5 and below does. Go broke on an expensive car then complain the military doesn't pay enough
>>
>>17410124
>i am currently 4 years active duty e-5.

next time try not dropping out of high school
>>
>>17410132
ive actually see 2 different e-5 with a GT-R with a ton of mods on them, i dont know how they do it
>>
>>17410141
do you know how to read? the post said what college degree or job do i need to afford this.

Its ok your autism just kicked in.
>>
>>17410129
thank you that's actually a really good option after i bang your mom because of all her std's
>>
>>17410124
I hear electrical engineers are needed if you're a brain
>>
>>17410169
thank you that was actually helpful, with a medium pay of 95k its about a 45k boost for me.
>>
Welding, Plumbing, Electrical Work.

This is coming from a computer science student. If I wasn't already in to the point where I had to commit I'd be making 6 figs fucking with shitty pipes. If you actually want to use your GI bill, STEM. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>17410145
Usually their only other bill is a phone bill if they're in the barracks. If you think that's bad though, go to a pilot training base. Every single one of those O1-O2 have a brand new mustang or Camaro driving around base
>>
>>17410177
Yea, there's also some programs around for training on being a renewable energy technician at some community colleges around here, check your area if you don't like the sound of engineering.
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
>>
Get a PhD in mathematics. $250k starting.
>>
Today I learned that Joe has bland, boring tastes.
>>
>>17410141
If you play it right you can make a good living thru the military. I spent 6 years in the Navy as an air traffic controller, got out at the age of 25 making ~80 grand a year in the FAA with zero student loans, and free college when I decide to go. you have to score high enough on the asvab to get the good jobs of course
>>
>>17410124
>how do you afford this, what degree/job should i pursue.
pursue a r e e n l i s t m e n t
>>
>>17410184
Thank you. I am actually just interested in using TA for right now so i can get a head start on a degree before i use my GI-bill, i re-enlisted for 4 more years.
>>
>>17410197
lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.