[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice is WELCOME How to cause engine failure that isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: USC40TOC041B021001.jpg (242KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
USC40TOC041B021001.jpg
242KB, 2100x1386px
Any advice is WELCOME
How to cause engine failure that isn't identified as deliberate sabotaging...??
hey anons here is my issue,,
>got a car on lease on 400$.
>after one year mom is sick.
>medical bills leave me in debt.
>mom will survive but salary is barely enough without the lease.
>go to lease company to give back the car.
MFW I must pay lease termination fee of $4000.
>explain to the guy handling my file to check the car status is still new but no success
>on the way out he calls me and tells me that if I find someone else to take my place no need to anything except office fees.
>I tell him nobody I know will take it since the Installments is high where I live so he mentions the only other scenario that I won't pay is if the car is written off as in a crash or (parts malfunction like engine failure or transmission) and so I thought of sabotaging the engine but I have no prior experience any info please anons...
>>
>>17409399
>Paying your mom's medical bills
Y tho? Doesn't she have insurance? Doesn't she have an emergency fund like any non-degenerate should?

>leasing
Kys
>>
>>17409406
>we are somewhat like the Mexicans in the us but we are in a different country where the child will be legit but the parent will have residential papers issue
>>
>>17409399
That sucks OP. You're kinda screwed no matter what you do. Try to get someone to take over the lease, that's really your only option. If you fake a lube shop double-gasketing the oil filter or whatever, insurance will go after the shop and their investigation will lead back to you when the shop says they've never had the car in.
>>
>>17409429
I heard sugar in the oil compartment can do the trick...
>>
>>17409399
Hmm. If the engine had a timing belt and was an interference engine (you'll need to look those up to see if they apply to you), take off the timing belt and put it back on just a little bit wrong and see if you can bend a valve or two. Then put it on back the way it's supposed to be and then take it in. With any luck, they'll figure out the valves are bent (although they may just start manning the parts cannon) and tell you, you need a new engine. Then you could wiggle out of the lease.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.