[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars with comfy seats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2528.png (736KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.png
736KB, 640x1136px
My back is fucked because of a work accident so the doctor told me to stop riding my motorcycle.

I don't have a car, but wanted to know what is a car with comfy seats.

Currently looking to buy an LS 400. Is this a good choice?

My budget is around $7,000.
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/
>>
find a non-abused w140 s class
>>
You'll love anything lexus, I have an IS which is probably the most uncomfortable model and I drive around 1k miles a week with no issues.

Mercedes is also a good choice, that was my previous car
>>
>>17407146
yeah. i have a 2007 ES 350. a Camry with similar mileage is going to be pretty much the same price. if you want comfort on a budget, Lexus all the way.
>>
>>17407146
My older saab 95 has very nice, very adjustable seats.
>>
>>17407186
God damn you faggots with your shitty codes you always have to bandy about like you're fucking so special. Just say the fucking car name and year range asshole. There are about 10 "w140" chassis. Fucking autist.

>hur just buy the ja72D bruh
>why not get a JA70ZD model idiot?
>the a10W2 is where it's at

Fucking christ.

OP this pretentious asshole is telling you to get hte following S model Mercedes from about 91-99
>s 300
>s 320
>s 420
>s 500
>s 600
All sedans. Or the coupe
>s 420
>s 500
>s 600

There were also about 5 different engines.
>>
I have an LS400 and love it. Seats are comfy.

Watch for leaking power steering pumps, since those will drip onto the alternator and fry it. Be prepared to put up with dying LCD segments in the radio, because the 90s were tough times for transistors.
>>
>>17407240
lol, what the fuck kinda autism is this? Who pissed in your cereal? We assume OP can google if he isn't part of the car enthusiast sekrit club. saves making a list of 10 different cars when they're all applicable.
>>
>>17407146
volvo.
>>
>>17407240
>>17407853
hes right though
>>
>>17407240
any car enthusiast should know mercedes and bmw chassis codes.
>>
>>17407853
that's not autism at all you retard. he's saying someone who isn't versed in cars isn't gonna know what the fuck codes they're talking about. it's foolish to assume he's going to religiously study MB model codes just to consider MAYBE buying one

>>17407240
Doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>17407240
So,
Like 13 or 12 lines of all the models is better than one for the whole platform good job.

OP W140 is aight but be careful they can be expensive and complex. Should be able to get a pretty nice one for 7k but budget for repairs. Double pane glass all the way. Not for safety, for sound deadening.
>>
>>17407858
This.

Volvo makes uncannily comfortable seats.

Drove in the old XC60 recently and fuck me that car has the best seats I've sat my twinkish arse in.
>>
>>17407940
Since when is typing W140 into google studying? OP came to ask us for help, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask him to at least try a little bit.
>>
LS400 is about the comfiest this game I've ever sat in, OP. Your budget is enough to get an absolutely pristine low mileage example.
>>
>>17407146
You're basically looking for the same cars that old people like to drive. Like the Scion xB. Something that's easy to get in and out of. Look for anything with a good ride height.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.