[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First car crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1440343690112.jpg (341KB, 983x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1440343690112.jpg
341KB, 983x1200px
>yesterday
>using mom's car when she is not using it, basically three to four times a week to go to work
>enter the parking lot, informed it's closed, but the underground parking lot is available
>kind of sleepy, doesn't look back when I reverse so I can veer right to enter the underground ramp
>slam another security cabin, breaking the rear window and slightly denting the bumper
>freak out a minute, then park it on the underground, go to work
>for the next three hours I literally want to die
>tell both parents, they're fine with it
>insurance is called in, no one asks who was driving and whatnot
>rear window is replaced in the same day
>it's like nothing happened

And I only got three months that I've got my permit.
Before anyone says something, I am obviously the only one to blame for this, even because I suck dicks.
>>
k.
>>
Don't feel too bad anon. I scratched my car pulling out of the garage last week because I was late and in a rush. and got a speeding ticket like 10 minutes later as well.

>shit happens
>>
>>17406180
>kind of sleepy, doesn't look back when I reverse
When sleepy or DUI, it is easy to have the "oh well who cares" atttitude, so you don't look when you reverse. Good thing it was not a pedestrian or your boss's car that was hit.

Anyways, it was an easygoing lesson.
>>
>>17406180
I broke my mirror off clipping a mailbox where I grew up. The roads were super narrow (golf course community) and I wasn't paying attention and clipped that fucker.

Shit happens.
>>
File: 1441669216965.jpg (82KB, 492x478px) Image search: [Google]
1441669216965.jpg
82KB, 492x478px
>>17406239
I'm not feeling bad now. Hell, i'm even laughing at what i've done. It's going to be a good story.
Funny enough, my mom was drunk once and got the car (same as I drive), and was over 70 in a 50 km/h radar. How she didn't get ticketed, I don't know.

>>17406241
Hell yeah it was. Now I pay double attention when I shift into reverse, always. At least one look behind. That lesson could have been taught way harsher.

Funny enough, I told my boss I crashed my car and she made a joke at me, asking how many victims I made. I said the only victim was the rear window, lol.

>>17406272
Dad told me that. Shit happens.
Doesn't make me less of a driver.
>>
>buy miata
>in parking lot
>someone backs out of a spot into side of my car
okay whatever, no real damage done and it was already in shitty condition
>buy clean lower mileage miata in much better shape
>in parking lot
>someone is backing out of a spot, gets close to me but stops
>ok
>fucking shoots the 2 feet distance between my car in theirs
>hits the side of my car
at least it was a shitty plastic kia and didn't really dent it, just scratched the paint, and their insurance will be covering the costs, but holy shit i was mad
>>
>>17406332
>Doesn't make me less of a driver.
Yeah it does lol. You're supposed to learn from it so you don't do it again and so you become better.

You're now less shitty of a driver you were before if you learn from it.
>>
>>17406355
I meant that i'm not less of a driver just because I got into an accident.
I have learned with it. Actually, there are some bad things that come for the good. I was going overconfident with how 'flawless' I was, and this came in a good time to show me accidents can happen with me, too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.