[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are asians such bad drivers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 640.jpg (37KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
37KB, 640x494px
Seriously, it's always middle aged asians who are clutched up into the steering wheel with their chair completely foward into the windscreen. It's seriously not even a stereotype, they are truly bad, what is the proper reason behind this? I was at DMV and I heard one fail because they forgot to put on their seatbelt at the start of the test. Help me /o/
>>
I agree they are the worst but nigress come close.
>>
>>17403498
Their eyelids are too squinty for them to see the road
>>
>>17403510
Absolutely. My theory is that at least asians are "trying" and somewhat predictable. Nigresses are entitled, erratic, and unpredictable.
>>
>>17403498
Asians make the best cars though
>>
>>17403498
too busy doing math while driving
>>
It's not just driving, Asians have terrible situational awareness across the board. Even Asian pedestrians pose a hazard in public.
>>
>>17403498
In asia roads are small and almost everytime you have to parallel park.
Most women don't drive much in asia due to all this.
>>
>>17403498
Go to an authentic Asian supermarket
Now imagine that but on the road
>>
>>17403686
fucking lol'd thanks anon
>>
>>17405407
I work at a place that shares a parking lot with a large asian store. Every single car in that lot has marks on all 4 corners. Every curb corner in the lot has been rebuilt several times in the last few months alone.

I've also found more mysterious scrapes and dings on my car than ever happened before. I park way the fuck of in the corner of the lot so I don't even know why they are over there where they can run into my car.
>>
>>17403498
I-I'm not that bad, promise
>>
>OP asks genuine question seeking real answers based on sociological or cultural evidence
>thread is just bad jokes and unrelated nonsense
>>
>>17405571
Don't make me fart on you
>>
>>17405571
The sad part is that none of these are jokes.
>>
File: jam.gif (4MB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
jam.gif
4MB, 440x300px
>>17403498
I like to consider myself above average and everyone else is a shit driver, but I think its just a disregard to others on the road that make them so awful
Also not as many traffic lights in East Asia, and hardly anyone drives a car basically a free-for-all
>>
File: 1492987251759.png (99KB, 280x440px) Image search: [Google]
1492987251759.png
99KB, 280x440px
>>17405407
>want to buy some authentic asian shit to make food
>overwhelmed at the amount of shitty cart users
>they dont even look where they are going so i have to avoid them to not bump
its like actual car traffic holy shit.
>>
File: 1468906236029.jpg (23KB, 469x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468906236029.jpg
23KB, 469x432px
>live in NYC
>driving a co-worker home from work
>suddenly, a 08 Honda Pilot shoots out from a bodyshop
>cant swerve out of the way in time
>smacks into my right fender
>50-55 year old little Asian man hops out
>get into a shouting match with mr.chingpong until cops arrive
>We give our testimonies
>cop declares I had the right of way
>turns out the little chink shit just got his SUV fixed after of a prior accident he caused only a few weeks back
I now make it a habit to avoid any areas infested with these weird little creatures
>>
Because countries like China haven't had cars since the 20s like the US. At least not in the numbers we had.

Unless you live in jew york, if you're from the US then driving is just a normal part of life, and if you don't get your license by 18 then you're some wierdo. Driving cars has been part of American identity since post WW2. This isn't the case for a lot of asian countries. Places like China have only had widespread car ownership and use for the past ~30 years, so they don't have the same experience/seat time as someone from the US or Europe.
>>
>>17403498
Because a lot of old Asians came from metropolitan shitholes where owning a car was a waste of money. A lot of them have only had a few years behind the wheel and they don't have all those good teenage learning nuerons left.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.