[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does /o/ feel about the Toyota Tacoma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (16KB, 916x356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 916x356px
So how does /o/ feel about the Toyota Tacoma?
>>
>>17400478
The Ranger is better imo
>>
Wait did you guys not get based hilux?
>>
>>17400525
Basically a name change. We also had Ferd Rangers, which are equally indestructible.
>>
I drive a toyota pickup from 1982, does it have a name or is it really just "toyota pickup?"

What about tundra vs Tacoma? I need a new truck, trying to keep it yota, or find a d21
>>
>>17400525
Banned in the US because it doesn't meet emissions standards.

The US has harsher NOx standards than Europe, Europe has harsher CO2 standards.
>>
>>17400527
>>17400544
Ah weird, they were so iconic in Aus I can't imagine not having them.

We've started to get the fuckhuge murican trucks here though, mate of mine has a fully spec'd raptor
>>
>>17400544
And people wonder why Trump told the Paris climate change deal to fuck off.
>>
>>17400588 can u explain mister trumpite
>>
>>17400597
The US is the number 1 energy efficient country in the world. We have the strictest epa and fuel economy laws. Having the US be the top money contributer on the Paris deal is retarded. If countries in the EU want to go green, use your own money. The hemi is being killed because of how strict the epa laws are going to be. The next gen of hellcat are rumored to be a v6 twin turbo.
>>
I thought you were talking about one of these.
>>
>>17400609
The US has much less strict CO2 emissions standards.

It's the NOx and Sulfer Oxides that are regulated more strictly.

This is because Americans drive cars in cities, which is a terrible idea.
>>
>>17400609
Haha maybe the dumbest country in the world u fkn dummies
>>
File: trolled-softly.jpg (32KB, 360x507px) Image search: [Google]
trolled-softly.jpg
32KB, 360x507px
>>17400621
>>17400623
Too easy.
>>
>>17400625
Read a book sometimes or Wikipedia or Ur dad's dik
>>
>>17400631
>gets trolled
>starts to sperg
lol
>>
>>17400507
>ford ranger
>better than anything else
lul
>>
File: file.png (75KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
75KB, 300x300px
>>17400544
>Banned in the US because it doesn't meet emissions standards.

They should've marketed it as a "light truck" to evade that, like all honest domestic automakers have.
>>
>>17400637
>>17400637ur the spergking
>>
>>17400609
USAUSAUSUAUSUAUAUSUSUSSA WERE NUMBER ONE
>>
GM twins are better IMO, especially with the D-Max. They look much better than the taco too.
>>
>>17400478
Toyota tech here. Tacos are great. Bulletproof reliability... As long as they're from 2015 or earlier. The new tacomas are complete dogshit.
Ratting timing chains, delays in auto trans shifts, and leaking diffs from the factory are just a few of the common issues with these trucks. Toyota has really gone downhill. I honestly feel sorry for people who buy the new taco.
>>
>>17400525
We have hilux, just not the newest ones.
>>
>>17400675
What are the Golden years my guy?
>>
>>17400690
The ones with the 1GR V6 are the best. 2005-2015
>>
>>17400478
RUST
>>
>>17400542
The name is literally Toyota Pickup. Cause there was only one Toyota pickup sold.
>>
>>17400609
>biggest contributor
Bangladesh giving a million dollars doesn't have the same value as the US giving a million dollars. It's proportionate to GDP. And in proportion to GDP, we're in the 20s place.
>>
>>17400544
What? The Hilux is the Toyota Pickup in America. My dad owned one. Am I missing something?
>>
>>17400478
it is the most reliable car you can buy. i went 80k miles with NOTHING but oil and (cheap) tire changes.

if you want a truck, look no further
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.