[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of the more ominous cars that exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: interceptorsedan.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
interceptorsedan.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Is this one of the more ominous cars that exists?
>>
>>17400474
Idk man, it just isn't cutting it for me like the old p71's.
>>
It's ominous because of what it represents, not because of what it is.
>>
>>17400505
I always love to see old P71's driving on the road, listening to the hot iron within the engine pushing the car forward with the power of 270 horses behind it. Knowing that everyday this majestic car has put itself in danger to protect and serve is a peculiar feeling like a bee sacrificing its life to protect its hive.
>>
>>17400505
those are so goddamn slow they dont feel threatening at all
>>
>>17400559
t. Kawasaki Ninja owner
>>
>>17400559
They may be slow, but you have to realize that once it is moving fast, it is 2 tons of steel moving at 100 miles per hour, it is very much a tank.
>>
>>17400559
Aren't you part of the "get stuck on minor imperfections" crowd while vics are practically f150s?
>>
>>17400474
They do look particularly aggressive from the front I think.
All the cops I've talked to hate how cramped they are though. Even an average sized perp has to be practically folded in half to fit in the back, here they've been having to call in vans way more often to transport people who just don't fit in the car
>>
>>17400568
I got away from one in a Ford Probe in a residential area

theyre slow and lumbering

Im much more worried about Chargers and the new Interceptors

I have a feeling one of those couldve gotten turned around and caught me before I could do shit

>>17400570
the only time I ever got stuck was in a shallow dip going through someones yard

I havent had a stanced vehicle in years either
>>
>>17400569

Tanks tend not to deform like they do when they collide with an excursion
>>
>>17400582
What did you get away in?
>>
>>17400582
>Running from the police
You nigger. You're not going to escape from the new ones. The twin turbocharger model can go from 0-60 in around 4 seconds.
>>
>>17400569
cops dont go full speed into people tho

and the new Interceptor is 4300 lbs while being faster

>>17400592
lol I wouldnt have had to run if the locals didnt call the law on me acting like an idiot around their neighborhood

I got lucky since I was on the way out as he was on the way in
>>
>>17400598
I have a respect for police officers who aren't corrupt and are genuinely nice people. Retards always believe that police arresting them is a personal matter when they are simply enforcing the law and doing their job, if you don't want to be arrested for doing drugs, go protest in front of your nearest congressional office.
>>
>>17400598
What were you driving?
>>
>>17400608
drugs should be legal anyway

stupidest shit ever like most laws in the world

but ayy its all some bullshit money scheme so they can fine you for something

>>17400612
>I got away from one in a Ford Probe in a residential area
>>
>>17400592
>The twin turbocharger model can go from 0-60 in around 4 sceonds.
You can't be this stupid
>>
>>17400694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4I3l99vaMg
>>
>>17400592
>Ford Taurus
>out accelerating ZX6R
Come on now.
>>
>>17400709
That's over 5 seconds you stupid twat
>>
>>17400718
I counted five seconds, but a little miscalculation is no reason for such hostility, I recommend meditating on your choice of words and what my previous post emotionally invoked within you when you read it and interpreted it.
>>
>>17400726
Suck my cock, faget
>>
Where I live and the surrounding towns seem to be transitioning to Explorers.
>>
>>17400897
Lucky you.
>>
Yes there is. especially with K-9
>>
>>17400910
hell even those are faster than the Crown Vic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.