[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this indicator on my car. Went to pump some air in it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (3KB, 506x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3KB, 506x200px
I have this indicator on my car. Went to pump some air in it at the gas station, but when I was done, the light was still there. Drove home since I thought it would disappear after driving a bit, but it was still there when I arrived home, although it took me like 2-3minutes to get home since the station is across the street. Should I go back and pump some more air? I know what PSI my tires should be.
>>
If your tires are at proper PSI, then it's the PoS sensor inside them that are busted. Remove the bulb from the dash and continue on with life, you don't need your hand held in that way
>>
>>17400279
Either the sensor is busted or your tire is leaking air somehow
>>
File: Shrug.jpg (52KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.jpg
52KB, 560x407px
What kind of car is it?

On a lot of the ones I've worked with you can go into the settings with the infotainment system and reset the tire pressure lamp there
>>
>>17400328
2010 Civic
>>
Read your fucking owners manual.
>>
No clue about those, as Civics are rare as fuck where I live

I tried googling a bit, and it seems that it should actually go away with the correct pressure and just driving... if not then its a faulty sensor, which means - you guessed it, take it to a shop or swap in a new sensor if you have the stuff necessary
>>
>>17400379
I did. Why do you think I'm here if I didn't?
>>
>>17400391
Thanks
>>
>>17400279
Your tire pressure sensors are probably low on power. Need to replace the batteries or the sensors. Or just ignore the warning light.
>>
>>17400371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPK4kz8pL9U

quick look at youtube got me this
>>
>>17400279
Look deep into the passenger footwell, more toward the center console. There's a button that got accidentally pressed and switched your shit from "normal" to "I'm towing things"

I wish I was making this up
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 273x154px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 273x154px
5 year honda mech here
all tires need to be at 30psi
it will take a few miles to trigger the light to turn off if the light is blinking then one of the sensors has a communication issue meaning its broken dont beileve half the fools on here with their comments
>>
>>17400279
Literally the only good post in this thread. Solid light is a pressure problem, flashing light is an actual malfunction. This shit isn't rocket surgery.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.