[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advise me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: porsche.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
porsche.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
So I currently drive a very nice 1 series BMW. Fun car, love it.

However, I'm looking to add a third car here in about 20-30k miles and i'm wanting opinions on what I should keep an eye out for.
I'm looking at:

Cayman S
M2
AMG C63 S

Give me the memes and actual info on these cars. It will be for tracking mostly and I'd like to know what years are the best value.
>>
your going to end up with the c63 after all your research

god bless
>>
>>17400035
Cayman S flatsix unless you are dying for the turbo experience

best value for the price (also looks the best)
>>
>>17400035
Don't be the guy with two BMWs

I'd go for Cayman or c63. Because you already have a peppy 4seat German "lux" car I'd say the decision would be easy
>>
>>17400780
>Intentionally owning a BMW when Porsche exists
>>
>>17400035
What of the AMG CLA? Is this car a meme? I can basically afford every upgrade on the thing.

It also seems to be a horsepower upgrade.

What am I missing?
>>
m2
>>
>>17400035
Only buy an 911 if you want a 911 specifically, the Cayman is as good NA, and way cheaper even with options.

Literally why would you buy the other two.
>>
>>17401589
It's ugly
It's a disappointing performer for the track
The weight distribution isn't good
You don't really want a shit ton of options on a track car anyway
>>
File: splainp.jpg (203KB, 1142x834px) Image search: [Google]
splainp.jpg
203KB, 1142x834px
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 980x490px
>>17400035
Who the fuck shops a $20,000 911 or a C63S for a first "track car".
>1 series
>nice car

School is out!

Buy a wrx or a NC miata and then lots of tires and a cage for a track prepped car that you can learn on.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1334x750px
>>17401589
It's the king of Commuterbro cars for people driving to their job at Amazon or (((Google))).

Nobody with any sense buys those. Just aspirational foreigners in tech jobs that they stole from a burger, so that they can show pics of their AMG to the rest of the poos back home in Pooland or China.
>>
>>17401780
gas yourself poorfag. I owned a miata and it was slow. Get over it.

Some of us can afford 400 hp some can't.
>>
>>17401589
It's shit, some advice that I've noticed with Marcedes, if it has an A in the name, its shit. If it has a C on the name, shit but not so shit. If it has an S, it's better, but if it has more than one letter it's a shit car designed to fit a particular aspirational market. Even if it's a 45 or 63.
>>
The previous few posts are right, cla's are for women and larpers
>>
>>17400035
are you me?
i daily a 128 and have a c6 vette fun car
after all my research i'll be adding a cayman s to the fleet next
>>
>>17401847
135i looking for something equivalent to a C6 vette. Good taste. Dad owns a C6 ZO6 so I won't copy. Maybe we'll see you at Indy this weekend for the vette club.
>>
>>17401888
never been to indy & am not close; central PA here
i was at the detroit gp a few weeks ago for the imsa vette corral
going to watkins glen & vir later this summer for those corrals
>>
>>17401803
>he needs 400hp to go fast
ok then champ :^)
>>
>>17400035
With the right prep, Caymans are fucking beastly on the track.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.