[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Nintendo of the /o/tomotive world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: fb-400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Who is the Nintendo of the /o/tomotive world?
>>
>>17397946
Toyota

Simple, more or less price adjusted and they've doing the same bland, consumer friendy, product, over and over again, but they do it well so they get a pass.
>>
File: BedfordRascal009.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BedfordRascal009.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>17397946
Bedford

Fun for all ages
>>
File: 11_DPWerks_022.jpg (205KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
11_DPWerks_022.jpg
205KB, 1024x683px
>>17397957
Toyota doesn't make sales flops though. the Wii U was officially a flop for Nintendo with how low it sold.

They, (nintendo) also don't do the same products over and over. its actually the very problem people have with nintendo. they try innovating with their games and game systems at the expense of pissing off their entire fan/consumer base.

take playstation for example
>PS1>PS2>PS3>PS4
>all use upgraded duelshock controllers
very consistent.
>nintendo goes from basic controller (gamecube) to motion controls (wii) to screen on a big slab as a "controller" (wii U) to console-portable hybrid (switch)

Honda is the Nintendo of the Automotive world. the civic's design is met with extreme criticism as a love it or hate it design and the NSX much like nintendo's consoles represents a change that a lot of people would have rather them just make a similar but upgraded formula of what they sold previously (again, like nintendo).

NSX isn't selling very hot either (like the WiiU).

Honda (like nintendo) had a lot of cars (in nintendo's case games) that people wanted to bring back too like the prelude, s2000 and NSX. they recently brought back the NSX and nintendo has been recently bringing back some of their games that people have long been wanting a sequel too.
>>
>>17397946
Ford. I'm only saying that because both companies have something in common, they love being innovative. Their innovation would either work out successfully or it'll be doomed to fail.
>>
>>17397963
It will never be a meme lad
>>
>>17397987
>turbo charger on a small engine
>innovation
hue
>>
>>17397946
rolls royce
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>17397986
>Toyota doesn't make sales flops though.
Ahem

Argue this without bringing up the current used Supra market
>>
>>17397986
Honda is really like that for everything, except for lawnmowers and CBR600s.
>>
>>17397957
>make a cheap RWD car for boyracers that out-laps the miata
>"wow another fucking disappointment from toyota"
>>
Toyota. Go read aido Toyoda and his le mans statement on loss and tell me the only thing is missing isn't a 'please understand'
>>
File: GSX.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GSX.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
Mitsubishi.

It was a powerhouse in the 90's. Eclipse was Mario, Evo was Zelda, Galant VR4 was Samus.

Now, like Nintendo, it's pretty much shit because they tried to appeal to lowest-common denominator normies and failed to maintain good relationships with third-party manufacturers.
>>
File: 6th most reposted image.jpg (202KB, 714x572px) Image search: [Google]
6th most reposted image.jpg
202KB, 714x572px
>>17398001
>6th most reposted image
Are you sure?
>>
>>17397946

Tesla, because their cars are shit and they have the worse fucking fanbase in all of the automotive world. Christ, I can stand listening to Bippu & Stancefags blather on and on about camber more than I can deal with some teslafag talking out of their ass about how internal combustion engines are disgusting and how Elon Musk is a fucking saint like Steve Jobs was.
>>
>>17398028
That is innovation when you think about it ya dingus, flawed innovation that is, but i'm talking about all the tech shit ford likes to put in their cars and trucks.
>>
>>17398307
Yeah fuck off milhouse
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.