[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit one of these guys today by accident on my way to pick up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_NRXvKJJa.png (490KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NRXvKJJa.png
490KB, 450x450px
Hit one of these guys today by accident on my way to pick up my wife. He started doing flips when I pulled to the side to look. On our way back home he was lying upside down legs pointed stiffly in the air motionless.

Rest In Peace Dillo. I'm very sorry.
>>
>>17397181

>leaving it there suffering and not getting out and humanely putting it down

You're a piece of shit OP
>>
A thread died for this
>>
>>17397191
It died within 8 minutes as that's how long it took me to get her and see it's body. What exactly was I supposed to do? Hit it again?

I've never killed anything before so I don't know how to humanely put something down without a gun.
>>
>>17397201
OP is a fucking serial killer
>>
>>17397181
One of my friends plowed over one of those in his Kia Optima. Made a hearty clunk but evidently the car was far enough off the ground to clear the critter all together? Still has the car to this day and it drive fine
>>
Harmadillo
>>
>>17397211
>letting it suffer for 8 minutes because you can't pay attention to the road
I hope you get into a wreck and somebody just watches you roll around in pain for 8 minutes till they call or do anything. Fuck off OP
>>
Now your car has leprosy.

If you get caught shooting the injured animal on the side of the road you can get hit with multiple offenses.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.