[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2010 honda civic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: civic 2010.png (1MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
civic 2010.png
1MB, 2048x1360px
What are /o/ thoughts on a 2010 honda civic. I know it isnt a 3k civic but its still a civic. Is it a good first car ?
>>
>>17393102
Save your money and just get a 3k one.
>>
File: 2008 Honda Civic Sedan.jpg (246KB, 1181x853px) Image search: [Google]
2008 Honda Civic Sedan.jpg
246KB, 1181x853px
>>17393102
I bought this '08 civic lx for $3k

got it with 165k on the odo. still purrs like a kitten
>>
>>17393130
why should i get an older civic, thats more used and abused
>>
It's my dd. Civic lx 2010. Enough comforts to keep me happy. No "infotainment" bull shit. Standard automatic trans, no cvt. Get around 28mpg city and on road trips (all highway for 4+ hours) get around 42mpg. Just hit the 70k mile mark so in a way it's still very new for a 7 year old car.

Not exactly a track car or even an exciting car to drive. Gets me from a to b though. If you need to lay on the throttle a bit it will perk up and put down some power. Tops out around 125mph and isn't exactly setting records for hp or torque. But around 4k rpm it can gather up speed pretty quick.

Easy to take care of as well. Regular oil changes and yearly filter replacements are the biggest expense I've had for it.
>>
>>17393153
i dont expect it to be a fast race car
>>
>>17393178
He only put that there because boiracer faggots think every civic is a type R with muh vtak and think they can hoon around in them. Others even for a DD car want something a little more exciting and engaging to drive. So they opt for the brz, miata, etc. Again not exactly a race car but something that can be driven fast, and could go on a track if it wanted.
>>
>>17393150
But it's lower mileage per year.
>>
>>17393102
Honestly, just buy it and don't come back here. Take a 7 year loan so your 'payments' are low, because that is all you idiots care about.
>>
>>17393216
the ony im looking at is a coupe
>>
>>17393102
Pig disgusting car for people who don't want to drive anywhere but have to.

From personal encounters, civic drivers stand out as:
1# Extremely slow and barely doing the speed limit anywhere. Also slow to react to light changes and accelerate at Prius speed.
2# Don't know how to drive. No signaling if any. When a Civic driver wants to merge into a lane, he/she won't speed up and will actually expect you to slow down and let him in. In accordance to above behaviors, since Civic drivers lack common sense they fail to give more gas during turn to compensate for the lateral movement therefore slowing down even more when merging.
>>
>>17393999
>>17393999
>#3
Absolute bitches. Will hate to no end whenever you try to go faster than them and try to pass them. They are ok with going turtle speed up until they realize someone who is actually doing something with their life is passing them. Then the civicuck mode kicks in and they throw a fit, speeding up, getting in your way and etc.

Only excuse for getting a Civic is if you are a broke ass high school or college student. Don't be a Civic driver once you have a real job because you are just showing the world that there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>17394017
i know whats wrong with the people, but what about the car. The version im looking at is a coupe
>>
>>17394213
>The version im looking at is a coupe
Well that changes everything. My comments were intended for the standard 4-door drivers.

Which version specifically or you don't know yet? 1.8 or 2.0L?
>>
>>17394239
1.8l didnt even know they made a 2.0l
>>
>>17394288
2.0L would be more expensive.

Either way it's a great, very reliable car designed to take a daily beating and not require a lot of maintenance.

>https://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Civic/2010/
Check the brake pads lol.
>>
>>17394288
Its the SI performance trim and if you wanna go fast I highly recommend that one
>>
>>17394327
i cant really afford to get a ticket
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.