[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i work at a car wash. AMA, i know you're curious about something.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0129.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
i work at a car wash. AMA, i know you're curious about something.
>>
eh guess not
>>
Do you ever sing that song about working at a car wash?
>>
do you make micro scratches on purpose if you feel like the owner is a massive douche?
>>
>>17393071
my father asked me this once. have no clue what the song is

>>17393097
well there'd be a lawsuit, i'd get fired very quickly. believe it or not the douces are the ones who usually know every microfiber of their car. I couldn't even if i wanted to.
>>
>>17393071
there is a song?
>>
>>17392897
have you ever cleaned Fatt Marahs Million Mile Merkur?
>>
>>17393106
Not him but...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxaunLybuM

Also,how did this not get covered during you orientation?
You job interview should go
Boss:...any questions?
You: not sure if this job is cool,is it alright if I sometimes act a fool?
Boss: Welcome aboard, you're hired!
>>
What was your worst customer experience while working at a car wash?
>>
File: IMG_0108.png (604KB, 813x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.png
604KB, 813x807px
>>17393162
i had a black guy pull up in a really nice black audi. unfortunately it was hot that day, and his color choice caused the water to dry fast on the outside.

my job's to hand dry inside and out, and do extras, so after doing his entire car, he walks around it for a minute and says "what's this? water spots?" pointing to a part of his trunk. i saw nothing, but wiped it anyways. he did this two more times then called my manager over and complained about how "when you pay for a service, you expect that service to be done right. "

on my left nut i wiped that car clean and there were no water spots.
>>
>>17393162
of we're talking about weird experiences we had a homeless person just walk inside and use the bathroom once. another guys sunroof wouldn't go down, so we ended up stuffing towels in the crack so his car didn't flood. another guy payed for us to hand dry his car, did it himself , and tipped me anyways
>>
>>17393196
what a nigger
>>
>>17393106
there'd be a lawsuit

lel

americucks XD
>>
>>17393196
>a nigger trying to get his money back or free shit
Color me shocked. And make that color black.
>>
File: IMG_0072.jpg (42KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
42KB, 279x229px
>>17393229
>>
File: 1495742576044.jpg (40KB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495742576044.jpg
40KB, 400x427px
>>17393196
I had a black car a few years ago,I swear it was had to clean. I remember having to rush,yet do well.
Nobody believes me when I say a black car is harder to clean.
OP,are black cars more difficult to clean?
And do you sing the car wash song?
Pic related,my baby.
>>
File: 1436995253018.jpg (223KB, 583x453px) Image search: [Google]
1436995253018.jpg
223KB, 583x453px
>>17393209
>another guy payed for us to hand dry his car, did it himself , and tipped me anyways
what the fuck
>>
File: DCed_2OUwAA1PND.jpg (261KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCed_2OUwAA1PND.jpg
261KB, 1200x1200px
>>17393196
why did you have to mention the color of his skin?

what does it have to do with the story at all?
>>
File: brits.jpg (82KB, 736x1147px) Image search: [Google]
brits.jpg
82KB, 736x1147px
>>17393224
>>17393244
kill yourself my men xD
>>
>>17393209
>another guy payed for us to hand dry his car, did it himself , and tipped me anyways
Gentleman.
I do stuff like that,but I'm also an alcohol.
Also,grats on having a job. I'm sure it's not fun,but think about that time you bought something without having to ask permission. You are so much closer to adulthood than most people on this Panamanian interpretive dancing board.
You are on your way,bruda.
>>
>>17393258
When you get out of Junior High, you will understand
>>
>>17393258
>>>reddit is that way libcuck
>>
>>17393258
Not op,but if you work low paying jobs, unfortunately they target you.
>>
>>17393244
well he did pay 40 bucks.

also am also darkskin

>>17393246
white cars are the easiest, they are near impossible to streak. whenever a black car pulls up, i usually put a spray in my pocket cause they dry now that it's hot and leave water spots everywhere. there's a small delay from us getting to the next car, since there's usually more cars than guys. yes, shit shows up MUCH more on a black car, especially streaks and bugs. feel bad for you anon

i never sing the car wash song, i have yet to hear it

>>17393258
its the only way i could have described the guy without saying just "guy"

>>17393265
ty anon, i want a baiku
>>
>>17393262
fuck you faggot
>>
>>17393277
How do Silver and Tan colors clean up? I used to go to automatic car washes but I think I want to level up to bro-tier service
>>
>>17393262
Found the nigger. Sorry your people are scum and hated all over the world.
>>
>>17393273
nah it's not like that but in the 6 or 7 months and hundreds of cars i've washed, i have noticed blacks trust us less. i think they just value their cars more and see it as a possession they want to take care of, rather than just driving then around, dunno

t. african american

>>17393291
what do you mean "clean-up"? like how clean do they get?
>>
>>17392897
Is Autobell required by law to process or recycle water? I know the automated car washes in my area are required to process their water before releasing it to the sewer.
>>
>>17393311
>nah it's not like that but in the 6 or 7 months and hundreds of cars i've washed, i have noticed blacks trust us less. i think they just value their cars more and see it as a possessio

They do value decent cars more than whitey .
The only time I had problems with black customers was also at the same jobs that cartoon like rednecks gave me a hard time. I'm guessing they both value possessions over a 15 yr old that they will never see again. Makes sense. Maybe the blacks are better with the same amount of money? They certainly dressed better. idk.
At the time as long as my check cleared and my parents thought of me a a good citizen, I would shake my head like an etch a Sketch and forget the day and wander away from work.
Also,does the term wagecuck bug you?
irl someone calls you that you can fire a handful of coins at them meaning to do harm and later laugh as they pick them up,but you won't because as soon as you break eye contact they don't matter.
As you drive off singing the car wash song waveing to pretty ladies,or fellas.
>>
>>17393515
>Autobell
Not op....
Car washes,even automatic ones, are held to a high standard of water/sewage.
There are filtration methods that are expensive and effective that are mandatory.
At least in America,sure in most other countries that car washes exist.
Again,not op,just some other fag.
Not a hippy but wouldn't you like pic related to splash around and be healthy?
And how much cheaper would a wash be without such regulations?
It not just one car using soap,,it many a day, every day.Sorry if this sounds political,not my intention,bruddah.
t.an old guy.
Excuse me,but there is a squirrel on my lawn I need to yell at. That guys is always just hanging out,it's like he never even heard of the word "job" before.
>>
>>17393612
>pretty ladies

soccer moms*

but what is a wagecuck? seen the term a lot, not sure what it means. like i'm capitalisms bitch or.¿?

>>17393515
that's actually a good question. all i know is when the water is used, it falls to the lower bay where the chain runs the track, and disappears. the rest is beyond me
>>
Are the owners using this car wash to launder money from a medium-scale drug synthesis operation?
>>
>>17393655
wagecuck=having a job
>>
>>17393655
>wagecuck
That's what unemployed live at homes for life call people with jobs.
You:I just bought my daughter a bike,I'm hiding it in the garage until her birthday.Glad I could afford that minivan,no way it would have fit in the shit box I used to drive. Life is Good when you can make loved ones happy!
Kid with internet he doesn't pay for:Have fun making money for others WAGEKEK! Stupid mom bought the wrong snacks again,damn drumpf!
>>
>>17393662
OP here
DUH.
>>
>>17393676
sheesh anon, who took a shit in your cereal today?
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
>>
>>17393677
not op^

i wish
>>
File: 1495248049904 (1).jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1495248049904 (1).jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17393682
Probably my mom,just because she pays for my cereal doesn't mean she dictate when I eat it.
Don't you have a job to go to,wage slave!?!
pic related,its you!
Enjoy corn much ya cuck?

(Dude,I'm just bored.crap weather, nothing on TV.....you know it's nothing personal,this is an anonymous board,feel free to insult me back.)
>>
>>17393770
I think you are nice person. We all get mad at world once in while. I hope you have great day !!!
>>
>>17393777
I hope you have a better day!
>>
>>17393682
Some people are chronically negative.
>>
>>17392897

Do you spit in the soap?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.