[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rental company took my f-150 ecoboost away because of recall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1340.png (691KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.png
691KB, 750x1334px
Rental company took my f-150 ecoboost away because of recall. That thing was awesome!!!
Now I'm driving a really nice expedition limited but miss the ride height and speed of the f-150, not to mention it was more intimidating to people. The Expedition intimidates no one.

I might could trade it on a black and chrome ram 2500, pick related. Should I?
>>
>>17385503
*picture
Anyway, is the smaller hemi going to suck in a heavy 2500?
>>
>>17385510
Or is it going to have a better transmission and be good?

That f-150 had a 10 speed transmission and aluminum body, 0-60 rated at like 5 and a half seconds or something.
>>
>>17385610
Never mind, got the ram.
It's slower than shit and the interior is shitty but it looks badass and sits up real high so that's good enough.
>>
>>17385863
>Not getting the single cab 1500 with the 5.7 and BTFO every other truck on the road.
>>
>>17385503
Ram 2500 is just as slow as the expeditioun. Work has one that I routinely drive
>>
>>17386499
Op here, ram is definitely slower but I have to work in the ghetto next couple weeks and the 2500 looks like less of a target for carjacking and sits up higher. So that's fine but it's an absolute POS to drive in terms of ride and acceleration.
>>
>>17385513
>That f-150 had a 10 speed transmission and aluminum body, 0-60 rated at like 5 and a half seconds or something.

And you thought a RAM 2500 with the smallest available engine would be nearly as fast?

yeah right...

The 5.7 is great in stripped tradesmans with a posi diff on the rear, those would be what you are looking for, single cab of course.
>>
>>17385863
Should've gone for the r/t single cab my dude
>>
>>17387356
>>17387550
It was this or a titan or an expedition, the expedition was really nice but I felt like a pussy driving it.
>>
>>17388481
Did you try the titan? Thing is a beast and either v8 is amazing
>>
>>17385503
>not to mention it was more intimidating to people.

i know youre being sarcastic, but there are legitimately people who think this way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.