[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hatch would be a good fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: chan.jpg (10KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
chan.jpg
10KB, 199x253px
Hey everyone! I could use some help, I am going to be a sophomore at boise state and I need a hatch back that can handle the snow, get good gas milage and look cool and not brake the bank( around 15K... any ideas
>>
>>17384355

buy a golf
>>
>>17384355
hello!
buy a mazda 3 and promptly gtfo!
>>
Any car can handle snow if you buy proper snow tires for it and not that all season crap.
Get a Prius. Seriously. Cheap to run and bulletproof driveline.
>>
>>17384355
>I need a hatch back
Don't confuse "need" and "want"
>>
>>17384355
>in college
>spending 15k on a car
shiggy diggy. forgo the hatch and get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.
>>
Mazda3

If you think AWD is needed impreza
>>
Literally anything can do snow if you just choose to not be retarded. I drove an empty bedded RWD truck for months in snow as a stupid teenager and it was fine.

If you have friends in college, have 2 rows of seats.

If you have friends and a lot of stuff you'll be moving, Mazda 3.

If you have friends and can fit your stuff into a normal car, 3K civic.

If you don't have friends and don't need to move a lot of stuff with your car, Miata + hard top + snow tires.
>>
>>17384355
>Boise state
enjoy your disgusting football field
>>17384564
>If you don't have friends and don't need to move a lot of stuff with your car, Miata + hard top + snow tires.
not OP, but considering this. problem is I have friends and need to move lots of stuff
>>
>>17384603
>problem is I have friends and need to move lots of stuff
Get a whatever car with a tow hitch... Silly Americans think that only pickup trucks can pull trailers.
>>
OP here, thanks for all of the rosting and suggestions. I am going to be moving lots of stuff and I have lots of freinds so the mazda 3 looks enticing buttt I have come to the realization that if your not a retard you dont need AWD so thanks everyone
>>
File: Ob09LTDwhite1.jpg (35KB, 360x213px) Image search: [Google]
Ob09LTDwhite1.jpg
35KB, 360x213px
>>17384355
Subaru + snow tires is godmode in the snow. With your budget, if you don't care about manual, you should get an Outback H6. No timing belt, and head gaskets are not an issue.

Get something a lot less than 15k and save the rest for things like new tires, suspension, etc. No matter what you get, it's gonna be an old car and something is gonna need fixing.
>>
>>17384603
So get the Mazda 3 I recommended above, unless you think a hatchback won't be enough.
>>
>>17384564
t. american who gets 10 inch of snow a year.
>>
File: 1497309694174.png (211KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1497309694174.png
211KB, 420x420px
>>17386328
But my town gets an average of 3 feet a year
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.