[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Driving in busy downtown/city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Why the fuck do people choose to do this? I'm from buttfuck nowhere out in the country but every time I go to a city it's always the same

>get honked at for not peeling out exactly as a light changes green
>have to dangerously force your way because nobody lets you do anything no matter how long you signal
>good luck ever turning left at any light
>protected left arrows last like .2 seconds
>left-turning people just run red lights outright or block people going straight by going bumper-to-bumper in a large group
>never anywhere to park that's close to your destination
>if it is close, it's not free
>even if a parking place looks legit, like 50% chance you'll end up with a ticket due to retarded city laws that only locals would know about
>pedestrians and cyclecucks all seem to have a deathwish and just do whatever the fuck they want
>city reeks of exhaust fumes and gives me a huge headache after idling at red lights all fucking day
>>
>>17383552
A left turn is only a problem for anyone with a sub-80 IQ
>I'm from buttfuck nowhere
Oh now it makes sense. You're a rural retard.
>>
I'm a truck driver in San Francisco, and the three-rights make a lot of sense. I always try to use the path of least resistance when driving in the city.
>>
>>17383589
>city reeks of exhaust fumes
This guy is fortunate. Our city reeks of urine and feces.
>>
>>17383552
the green path is more dangerous in some cases because you enter an intersection 5 times compared to once
>>
>OP has no balls and can't assert himself in traffic because he's never experienced more than five other cars on the road at once
>>
>>17383552
>Feeling the need to justify your driving style, and its subsequent habits, to others
>On a Chinese cartoon web page
Just do you.

Faggot.
>>
>>17383552
>billybob goes to the big city
>>
>>17383630

OP here. I drive an old ass Bronco that has no get up and go, anybody with a modern shitbox can drive circles around my bigass ugly truck. Plus it's manual and just plain hard to drive.
>>
File: 20170502_093619.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_093619.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>17383589
Hey bro what's up. I service same area too. SF, peninsula, little bit of south bay, sometimes east bay.
Fuck monterey, portola. Fuck folsom, downtown.
>>
>>17383647
no excuse, used to drive a manual FJ cruiser in Manhattan occasionally for work. be aggressive and the seas will part for you
>>
>>17383660
Yep- I used to have to down and park in front of 220 Montgomery with a huge furniture-height 24' bobtail. Always fun.

I also hated Oakland downtown, Richmond by Iron Triangle/Cutting, and the whole of the central valley.

I used t have to go to Salinas alot and do service calls in the salad places like Fresh Express. I had to wear the company supervisor-orange hard hat, and mexicans would scatter when they saw me walking their way.

Remember: It's 55 in Prunedale.
>>
>>17383552

NYC fag here, can confirm that driving in the city is hell and the ultimate automotive cuckoldry.

That said, making three right turns instead of one left is a stupid waste of time. If you want to succeed among normies you need to adapt to their ways and act like one of them. Just learn to navigate through the stupid aggressive shit they do, but do it better. It'll destroy your soul, but if that had any value you wouldn't be there in the first place. Or here, for that matter.
>>
>>17383647
Driving an old bronco is even more reason people should get the fuck out of your way. There's nothing more threatening on the road than a beat up old truck because it indicates the owner doesn't give a fuck about damaging themselves or anyone else in their driving pursuits. You're doubly pussy now.
>>
>>17383665
More like be aggressive and Chad will tear your asshole in twain when you cut him off.
>>
File: 1435164318581.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1435164318581.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>17383552
>drive in the city
>BMW SUV hits my shitbox
>guy in a suit with cracked lips and bloodshot eyes comes out and yells at me for driving too slow
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.