[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greyhound Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1497324768293.jpg (116KB, 1211x526px) Image search: [Google]
1497324768293.jpg
116KB, 1211x526px
post about your adventures on greyhound
>>
File: 1407540653722.gif (433KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1407540653722.gif
433KB, 240x180px
bump

c'mon m8s going on it soon and I want to know what I'm in for
>>
>>17381296
For a lot of busriders, nobody really wants to admit being one...
>>
File: IMG_0690.jpg (38KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
38KB, 620x400px
>>17381493
What do ya mean NIGGA? Proud short bus rider represent!
>>
aww yeah nigga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nPhHxkLxw
>>
File: fugggg.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fugggg.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17381296
this is more /n/ territory
but I have a an /o/ related 'hound story
>be having to take a bus home b/c ex stole car while on vacation
>take the hound
>2 hours in
>some kid starts kicking the back of my seat
>mom does nothing for 4 hours
>9 hour ride
>LIMIT BREAK
>turn around and bark at the kid to stop kicking my seat
>kid scurrd
>mom apologetic even tho she did nothing
>shits get off at next stop anyway, less than 45 minutes later
it's worse than flying
>>
>>17381493
i kek'd
>>
>>17381296
One time I rode it with my family from DC to New York and some nigger started smoking in the bathroom. The driver called the highway patrol and they took him outside for like 10 minutes, then he came back on and apologized to everyone and it went on. Not too bad really.
>>
File: CPNddnB[1].jpg (86KB, 1105x628px) Image search: [Google]
CPNddnB[1].jpg
86KB, 1105x628px
It's not so bad, OP.
>>
>>17381611
How much of a tool are you if your ex steals your car? You must have massive depression lmao, that is embarassing
>>
File: 1452673889068.jpg (83KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
1452673889068.jpg
83KB, 574x413px
>>17384045
>t. has never been in a long term relationship
she wasn't my ex on the vacation genius
to be fair to her, I did bail out of the car while i was wasted
and we were stopped at a red light
I had to go break a hotel sign because the stupid pakis called the cops and threw me out when I yelled at them to let me in after i got locked out with no key
after asking them nicely three times while wasted
fucking curry niggers
>>
I've rode on the greyhound 15+ times and the most exciting thing that's ever happened was watching a guy smoke crack in the back seat. Nothing even relatively interesting besides that.
>>
>>17381296
Only story i got is I went from STL to Charleston SC and somewhere in Tennessee i watched a negro steal out of a girls bag, the stop before ATL a fat negro came on with about 50 sandwiches in a garbage bag and tried to hand them out (never trust a fat negro giving away food.) and in ATL a crackhead walked onto the bus and stole a womans toilet paper and tooth brush that was in a walmart bag.

Just a heads up for those that dont know. Prisons put cons that dont have rides home on Greyhounds so if you are traveling cross country you might not want to take the bus.
>>
>>17381296

I've only ridden a greyhound twice. 3 days both ways. I don't remember much about it because I slept through the trips most of the way. I was with some friends, so there was no chance of getting mugged/robbed by degenerate filth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.