[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ovg/ Some dumb track in france is doing a 24 hour race Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 98

File: Le_Mans_2013-147.jpg (93KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Mans_2013-147.jpg
93KB, 800x533px
Previous Thread: >>17365852

Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>http://get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc
>>
First
>>
Cheering for Toyota in LMP and Ford in GT-E. How are my teams doing?
>>
is it too hard to stop being autists and discuss video games?
>>
File: file.png (797B, 202x18px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
797B, 202x18px
what went wrong?
>>
>>17378364
Rally2kguy
>>
So rFactor 1
>>
>>17375997
>Get Bluestacks, the TPI APK, a GPS spoofer and you're set. Only a matter of feeding it data.
What is this shitposting? The TPE doesn't take GPS input.
>>
>>17378469
shitFactor 1
>>
>>17378791
rShitter
>>
CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

You've done it for almost 30 years now, Toyota. No need to stop choking now, just like your mum.
>>
Just bought dirt rally. Having fun so far. I also looked back on some old games. 1998 F1 World Grand Prix. Fuck yeah
>>
>>17378863
inb4 rally2k guy comes sperging out of nowhere
>>
>>17378852
singles and they're just shit
dubs and engine breakdown
trips and they win
quads and both toyotas crash out both porsches
>>
>sign up page
>is completed locked
gg wp no re
>>
For the FH3 Car meet I just have to go on online adventure at 6:30 mst (my time), right?
>>
>>17379437
No, you have to sign up and hope the host invites you to the lobby.
>>
>>17379449
Where do I sign up. On the google doc? Or on get-good? I never have done this and i'm free Friday.
>>
>>17379475
doc
>>
File: 1466831894187.jpg (59KB, 449x688px) Image search: [Google]
1466831894187.jpg
59KB, 449x688px
>>17379489
signed up. lets do some hektik skidds
>>
File: dorito wagon.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dorito wagon.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: preview.jpg (74KB, 1022x575px) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
74KB, 1022x575px
>>17379599
CM has a license plate generator, neato
>>
>>17379602
hahaha is that a weed reference?
>>
>>17378273
Is that pic a video game or real life? Can't even tell
>>
>>17379776
ya project cars 2 is lookin good
>>
>Scratch made, laserscanned, Pacific Raceway (USA)
oooh
>>
>>17379798
rallycross tracks guy might just make the c1 loop irrelevant
>>
>>17379800
thank god
>>
File: yABLOM7.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yABLOM7.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>17379800
glorious
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fuji-speedway-1968.15837/
www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fuji-speedway-1968.15837/download?version=27496
>>
File: DCa9TRqUQAAbV8c.jpg (41KB, 680x349px)
DCa9TRqUQAAbV8c.jpg
41KB, 680x349px
>M. Rossi was a girl all along

DROPPED
>>
>>17379363
>both toyotas
anon, I have bad news for you
>>
>>17379853
I'm pretty sure Forza 3 said he was male.
>>
>>17379814
Grounded Fin: the post
>>
>>17379860
He was a girl (male) all along

>>17379854
Reminder the non-WEC Toyota doesn't count
>>
>>17379860
I Hate M. Rossi

The one thing that I’ve always found comfort in racing games is that no matter how hard you crash, you never die. I remember being anxious whenever I heard car accidents on the news as a little kid. I became so aware of the real-life ramifications that I decided to try and escape from all of it by delving into the fantasy of the racing genre.

I’ve been playing racing games for so many years it’s hard for me to keep track nowadays. Ever since my childhood, I’ve always been very competitive when it comes to them. I remember winning almost every race against my younger brother when we used to own Gran Turismo on our original PlayStation. That was until my parents gave me an Xbox a few years earlier, and my PlayStation One had to meet its unfortunate demise to the antiques closet.

Despite this, I got used to the Xbox and started getting into Forza Motorsport. Although it wasn’t Gran Turismo, I still fell in love with it very quickly. I got an Xbox 360 a couple of years later, and even still I’ve being playing Forza to this very day.

While playing Forza Motorsport 3, there was one computer player that went beyond pissing me off, Marco Rossi. No wonder he came first place while driving like a complete asshole. On many occasions he rammed the side of his car into my back wheel as I was trying to make an incoming pass. Not to mention the number of times he’s done this at the start of a race.

Then Forza 4 came, and that bastard was doing the same shit to me as before. It got old instantaneously, and my hatred for Rossi grew to the point where I started giving him a taste of his own medicine, even though it wasn’t in my nature to race aggressively. Eventually, I started to become more aggressive with my driving behaviour as the difficulty of my opponents in Forza 4 became a lot more taxing, especially on the Silverstone Circuit.

1/10
>>
>>17379896

It wasn’t long until Forza Horizon was released, and even though it didn’t follow the same formula as its predecessors, it was a breath of fresh air nonetheless. It’s been a while since I actually played a decent free roaming racing game.

I did the usual. I completed all the festival events, did all the showcases, PR stunts, street races, used an online walkthrough to knock down all the discount signs, and discovered all the roads. On the final showdown with Darius Flynt, it took me several retries of that tedious “Goliath” endurance race just to defeat that pain in the ass.

Afterwards, I started playing multiplayer, and one day as I was waiting in one of the custom game lobbies with several others, I overheard somebody in the lobby,

“Darius Flynt is a douche, yeah, but at least we didn’t have to put up with that fuckin’ M. Rossi. That guy can’t drive for shit!”

I joined into the conversation and shared with the other user my contempt towards the AI player. He told me he hated M. Rossi so much, that he even joined a car club dedicated to his hatred. Since I wasn’t in a car club of my own yet, I was curious to join. So I took his offer and became a new member of the conveniently named, “I Hate M. Rossi” car club.

A few days later I started up single player as usual, and I noticed that there was a festival event that was left unchecked. Initially this didn’t make any sense, since I did notice before that I unlocked an achievement for completing ALL of the festival races, including the showdown with Darius Flynt. I went to the event and my worst nightmare was revealed. My rival was Marco Rossi.
>>
>>17379902
At first I couldn’t believe this was happening, so I created a party chat network with one of my friends from the “I Hate M. Rossi” club and told him about my discovery. He checked his internet to see if anybody had discovered this easter egg before, but found no results. Because of this, he simply came back telling me that I was ‘joking around with him’ and that I was ‘conjuring up an urban legend, much like the Golden Warthog easter egg from Halo 2’. I even checked the internet myself and discovered that there were no references to an M. Rossi easter egg. At this point I thought to myself that maybe I must have done something to unlock it that nobody else has done before, like a secret combination that I accidentally cracked without even knowing.

Despite this, I pressed on to race against my ultimate rival. He was armed with a heavily modified Ferrari FXX, while I took one of the best performance cars in the game, the Koenigsegg CCX-R. The track was the dreaded “Goliath”, with the only difference being the time period set to ‘midnight’. The race started and M. Rossi bolted past me, making a deafening roar that was unlike the original FXX. We began rocketing down the freeway and I found it almost impossible to keep up with his car. It was superior in every possible way. Not only that, but for some reason I couldn’t rewind either, which only made the race seem unfairly challenging.

But in the very few instances I got ahead of him, there seemed to be something noticeably different about his behaviour. Instead of trying to ram my back wheel, he simply slowed down and tried to avoid all possible contact with my car, only to resume accelerating past me again. It was almost as if he finally became aware of his wrongdoings and started to atone for his actions by racing with precision and care instead of using brute force.
>>
>>17379909
I restarted the race one more time. My plan was to intercept him at the curvature on the freeway just beyond the hill. When we got to the slight curve, I managed to get the position of my car just perfectly so that it would go around the curve without losing any speed. I honed in on Rossi, drafting behind him. Now was my chance. I slowly approached him from the right, and swung the front wheels of my car to the left. The front bumper of my car collided with his back wheel, and he started to spin uncontrollably.

It was here on in that the game did something completely unexpected. The game went into a slow motion cut-scene where Rossi was spinning out of control, and inevitably span into the oncoming edge of a guardrail that split the freeway and the exit on the right-hand side. The driver’s side of the car aligned perfectly towards the guardrail and collided into it at 170 miles per hour. Almost like a cut-scene straight out of Burnout, the car crumpled, bending around the rail with shards of glass thrown everywhere.

This looked spectacular at first, until I noticed that blood was dripping from the driver’s head. The most disturbing thing for me wasn’t the blood that was being shown, but the way the side of the car’s body bent into his torso, as if the side of his body was being squashed by a steam roller. His malformed body was enough to confirm that he was certainly dead.

It was at this point that the anxiety from my childhood came back to haunt me. I had never seen such a graphic depiction at this magnitude, of somebody being killed from a street racing accident, let alone in a video game!
>>
>>17379913
The cut-scene ended and the race continued as normal, but I noticed his car was still there. I span around and drove to the crash site. Puzzled and disturbed, at first I wanted to take a photo of the wreckage to show everybody the easter egg, but I just couldn’t do it. Thoughts were going around in my head. This may be the first and last time anybody will ever discover this easter egg until possibly many years from now, if not ever. But then again, taking a photo of a wrecked Ferrari FXX with a blood-dripping, malformed corpse and uploading it to the storefront? Am I crazy?

Instead, I went back to the race, and retained some hope that I could finally finish the race in first place. It didn’t last for long though, as I still felt queasy that I had just killed M. Rossi. It also didn’t help when the announcer on the radio declared that, “Nobody from the Horizon Festival has died this year!” I finished the race and received undeniably the biggest prize in the game; 52,754,145 credits, enough to purchase every car in the game excluding VIP cars, barn finds and downloadable content. Considering that it was a showdown race, as expected I also won M. Rossi’s car.

However, the car still had noticeable differences that freaked me out. The right-hand side of the car was bent back to shape, but it was still crumpled. The right headlight didn’t work, and the glass from the windscreens still shattered. It didn’t take long for me to also notice that there were drops of coagulated blood on the hood of the car; a mark of shame.
>>
>>17379918
I returned to free roam and noticed that the time period was dusk, except everything looked slightly darker than before. The radio was permanently switched off, and I couldn’t change channels. It got even more bizarre when I tried to play my own music on my hard drive and the track was playing, but no sound came out. I revved the engines, and like last time, the deafening roar violently erupted from the engine. The car was amazing. Its acceleration was unprecedented and easily had the best handling and braking in the entire game. What also caught me by surprise was that it was an X-Class car, which I never thought existed in Forza Horizon until now.

I drove around South Beaumont, and noticed that the sun was setting. Everywhere was a ghost town. There was no sign of traffic anywhere, and in the distance there were no fireworks or skylights at the Horizon Festival. I attempted to fast travel to the festival by accessing the map, but I was prohibited from accessing it since the message box stated that, "The Horizon Festival has closed down due to an unexpected event. We apologise for this inconvenience".

So instead I drove all the way to the festival, and by this point everything was getting a lot darker, and I had never put so much dependence on my headlight until now. When I got to the festival, nobody was in sight. No crowds, no rivals, no traffic… nothing. The whole place seemed abandoned and rusted. The signs were stripped and the lights broken and torn down. In the middle of the festival ring, there were vertical piles of cars of all shapes, sizes and classes, crumpled flat on top of each other. It seemed that what was once bright and vibrant has now become nothing more than an enigma; a place devoid of life and colour, consumed by darkness.
>>
I decided to drive away, but while doing so, I started to hear a song that was coming from the loudspeakers at the festival. It sounded like the loudspeakers withered with age, as the noises were rather blurred and distorted. I couldn't recall what song it was, but what I knew for certain was that it wasn't any of the tracks from the three radio stations in Horizon. Instead, it was music that was commonly played during a memorial service. Everything about this easter egg was breaking me psychologically. I had no idea what was going on, nor what was going to eventually happen to my main character. I found myself wandering around Carson, uncertain of where to go or what to do, and even the entire town was abandoned. Some of the houses ended up in charcoal ruins, and trees and lampposts were knocked over.

After nearly a whole minute of wondering, the music stopped and was replaced with soft static from the radio. The static was then abruptly cut off by a recognisable female voice:

“If you’ve got cash burning a hole in your pocket, why not visit the Autoshow? We have cars for high-rollers like you.”

Her presence was so unfitting to the current situation it wasn’t funny. Until every 20 seconds, she said exactly the same thing. It became apparent that her voice was being looped on a voice recorder.

I went back to the festival and accessed the Autoshow. All of the cars in the Autoshow were missing, except for one. The car’s model name was simply titled ‘An Invitation’, and the rendering of the car was completely invisible, with a 0 credit price tag. I bought the car, and instead of giving me the message of, 'Would you like to return to free roam?' it instead sent me straight to free roam back in the FXX I started off with, with one exception. Something appeared in the message center:

“Head over to the freeway South-West of Carson. We are holding a memorial for a dear friend.”
>>
>>17379924
I drove past Carson and onto the freeway, and came to the same crash site where M. Rossi was killed. The entire freeway was blocked with flowers, cards, and photos of him and his family, all lined across the road. At the site of the guardrail were a white cross and a racing helmet with M. Rossi’s initials. I entered Photo Mode once more to take a closer look of the gravesite, and zoomed in. The plaque on the cross was etched in black writing:

“The Unstoppable Marco Rossi, A beloved father and a racing legend, Atoned for his mistakes, paid in full, Will be sadly missed by everybody. R.I.P. October 23rd 2012”

Despite previous efforts, I took a photo of the plaque, saved it, and attempted to upload it to the storefront. While I was doing this, I still felt sick and constantly bitter about what I was doing. After all, I killed him. I didn’t mean to kill him, but I am still responsible for it. I uploaded the photo to storefront, and after several seconds, a message came up, “File uploaded”. The screen then cut to black.

“You murdered him, didn’t you?”

Out of nowhere the text displayed in the middle of the screen. There was no sound coming from the speakers.

“He atoned for his actions, raced alongside you, and THIS is how you repay him?”

The nausea kept building up inside. I knew that the ramifications that I had caused were catastrophic, after witnessing what had happened to the entire world.

“Now it is your turn.”

The screen then cut to the starting line of the “Goliath” race. Everything was now back to normal. The traffic was back, the lighting was reset to its default, but the time period was still set to midnight. The race began, except I was the only person in the race. It took me a while until I realised that M. Rossi was behind me, driving the Koenigsegg CCX-R that I previously owned. I realised that it was now my turn to experience Rossi’s fate.
>>
>>17379928
I drove as fast as I could down the freeway, over the hill and performing the same manoeuvre around the curve as before. In order to avoid hitting the guardrail’s edge at the lane split, I placed my car very close to the left so that my car would be protected by the guardrail alongside. As Rossi was getting closer, I had to defend myself. I nudged Rossi out of the way just slightly, and he suddenly braked and stopped. I kept rocketing forward at 283 miles per hour, without a moment’s hesitation of stopping.

Without warning, the traffic ahead formed a wall as the cars began to change lanes. The change was so quick that even my reaction time and the car’s highest braking stats couldn’t avoid it. It smashed the side of another car at an angle, and I found myself tumbling in the air, smashed the invisible wall above the guardrail and crash-landed upside down, crushing the driver’s skull.

The traffic disappeared. The skylights vanished, along with the moon and the stars, and the distorted music in the distance played. Once again, the world returned to its darker form, until the only thing that could be seen was the helpless wreckage lying on the road. The screen went black again.

“You were given one last chance”

“Now it is too late”

“He crossed the finish line”

The screen came back to the wreckage and the music stopped. Momentarily, the eyes of the crowd started to emerge from the darkness around the wreckage, staring at it. I expected the expressions on their eyes would look angry and intimidating, after what I previously did to M. Rossi. However, when their faces started to emerge, every person had a disturbing smile on their face, some of them even started to laugh hysterically. The laughing became even more sinister, and the faces of the crowd started to replace the darkness that surrounded the wreckage. This persisted for roughly 30 seconds, and the screen cut to black once more.
>>
>>17379931
“And you never will.” The Xbox 360 automatically shut down. I was too frightened to do anything at this point, as I spent the rest of the night trying to comprehend everything that had just unfolded. It was a bright summer morning the next day, and after many hours of meditating under psychological trauma, I turned on my Xbox 360. Everything worked fine. Forza Horizon was still in the disk drive, and as much as I was eager to banish the disc and the game forever, I decided to play the game one last time. All that remained was a black screen, and nothing more. I removed all the data from my hard drive, reinstalled the game, and yet again, I was faced with the same black screen. I went through the collection of games in the drawer next to my TV. I put in Forza Motorsport 4. Black screen. I moved on to Forza Motorsport 3. Black screen. I put in Forza Motorsport 2. Again, black screen. Lastly, I put in Forza Motorsport 1. What else did I expect? A black screen. I was hesitant to break each of these discs in half since my sanity started to wear thin from all of this. But then I suddenly remembered. I still have my original Xbox in the antiques closet. I thought maybe I could try playing Forza Motorsport 1 from there. I set up the original Xbox, and inserted Forza 1. It started up normally, and initially breathed a sigh of relief as the loading screen came up. As I was about to start the race, the screen flickered, cut to black, and a message appeared. “The race cannot be played due to a runtime error:

An unexpected event has occurred – The player does not exist.”
>>
Quality pastas
>>
File: tumblrtale.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrtale.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>dude so it's a videogame, but it like, talks to you and does creepy stuff with death but you don't actually die the game just says you do!

this was never creepy or cool and it definitely wasn't when someone finally made an actual game like that
>>
Does anyone know a good civic eg hatch and type r ek9 mod for assetto corsa?
Can't seem to find a good working one
>>
File: developed by SJN.jpg (173KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
developed by SJN.jpg
173KB, 700x700px
spirit of speed 1937 series when???
>>
>>17379973
I don't really want to derail this thread into /v/...
...just YES.

Fourth wall breaking isn't and never will be that cool. Most of the times it comes off as pretentious.
>>
>>17379896
>>17379902
>>17379909
>>17379913
>>17379918
>>17379922
>>17379924
>>17379928
>>17379931
>>17379936
How much did you pay for this scottie?
>>
>>17378364
florida
>>
>>17380046
you mean ireland right
>>
>>17380095
stig*y was CONFIRMED to be the sole person RUINING the google doc

funny how it's always the same people. J*mes was right. we should ban st*guy
>>
I want to _____ M. Rossi
Fill it in /ovg/
>>
>>17380103
Can't believe this """staiguy""" was behind it all along. I voted for Stiguy for president 2016 and I'm starting to already have massive regrets
>>
File: 1489939153923.jpg (90KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489939153923.jpg
90KB, 960x540px
/ovg/ was a mistake
>>
File: unused event types.jpg (558KB, 765x960px) Image search: [Google]
unused event types.jpg
558KB, 765x960px
>decide to do some of the special challenges in AC
>realize two event types are still greyed out after all this time
Did Kunos ever say what they are or why there are no events for them?
>>
File: 457.jpg (38KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
38KB, 600x746px
>>17380242
>"Yes, It Fits!"
>>
>>17380242
>try to start one of the events
>game crashes so hard it crashed Steam with it
Boy what have I gotten into?
>>
>need for shit is getting hate for being different from the last game
>fortza is getting praise for making virtually the same game

Hmmmm...
>>
File: ac html.jpg (44KB, 776x98px) Image search: [Google]
ac html.jpg
44KB, 776x98px
>>17380242
Can only guess, but test drive was probably events that would have allowed you to test some DLC cars before buying them, and full race weekends scripted races (maybe special conditions? misc challenges like you on slicks vs ai on streets?)
>>
Is anyone here still crossing their fingers for Payback, or has EA Activision'ed it so hard that it's irredeemable?
>>
>>17380278
>EA
>Ghost Games
>story based NFS
3 things that all have been horrible in the past, and aren't likely to improve
>>
>>17380286
>Ghost Games won't improve
I can agree to that, they're just a bunch of confused ex-Criterion devs anyway.

>EA won't improve
What is Battlefield 1?

>Story based NFS have been horrible
What is Most Wanted (2005)?
>>
>>17380278
I highly doubt Ghost can unfuck the handling so not really.
>>
>>17380278
>Not always online
>No live story mode
>Bigger map
>Daylight
>You can tune cars while on the road
>Multiple car lots to buy cars from
>Derelicts
>Off-road
>Less crash cams
>Manual tranny at launch
>Some faggot on Reddit (not BP or AR) who went to EA Play said the handling had improved
>GNX
>'69 Charger
>'67 Camaro

I think I'll keep my fingers crossed for now.
>>
>>17380304
>What is Most Wanted (2005)
There is a difference between "has a story" and "story based"
Most Wanted's story was barely talked about before the release, save for some interviews with the actors because that was the first time they used real actors for the cutscenes. The thing is, the story was very simple and didn't really take itself seriously, just look at the cheesy acting of it

Payback on the other hand seems to suffer from the same problems as the previous two story based games in the series, Undercover and The Run. In all of those games, the story is one of the most hyped up things about the game and was described to be amazing, dramatic and serious yet the actors look and sound bored out of their mind and the story has no fun with itself, which makes it less memorable than the one from MW 2005. And both Undercover and The Run also suffered from horrible gameplay compared to their predecessors. It's very likely that history will repeat itself
>>
>>17380356
You keep using the word "likely," which implies you still think there's a chance for it to be good. So do you really believe there's a slight chance for it to turn out well, or is that just the way you phrase things?
>>
>>17380376
I never want a game to be horrible, especially not one from a series that I love as much as NFS. It's just that all the signs for a bad game are there, including day 1 DLC where it isn't clear what it actually is.But who knows, maybe Ghost surprises all of us and it actually turns out to be a great game. I'd be up for it
>>
>>17380356
IMO the MW 05 story has literally no redeemable quality. It's cheesy because the actors suck hairy balls and there's too much shit CG in the cutscenes, not because it was made like this. Just read any driver bio to see how seriously they took that shit.
Still IMO, The Run drove alright but was severely hampered by how little cars you get to drive during the "main" campaign bit and overall how little SP content there is. QTEs were annoying as well, but not as much as this.
>>
File: streets-of-willow-860x645.jpg (111KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
streets-of-willow-860x645.jpg
111KB, 860x645px
Just a reminder that the first round of OVGT6 Bring You're Own Shitbox Season 2 starts in 6 hours. A practice room in the club lobby should be up in a bit and that's where we'll have the frs race.

If you haven't already, Sign up on the doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=940531063 and join the BYOSB S2 Club https://www.gran-turismo.com/ie/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1074107/ and sign up for the event.

Rev up those updates and see you at the track!
>>
>>17380265
It's almost like people want more of the things they like.
>>
>>17380423
whoops forgot the series trip

also hit me up with some ideas for the bathurst fun race. the main idea is holden commodore SS vs Pontiac GTOs but i'm up for something else if it's fun.
>>
>>17380479
Was going to say fat sedans but there's the Nordschleife round for that.
Your idea is solid but maybe just race the V8SC Falcon, I remember that it was quite fun to drive and very sticky.
>>
>>17380333
Well the handling could hardly get any worse, could it?
>>
>>17380423
So the idea is your bring the car closest to your irl car, does that mean if your irl car is mostly stock, you can't tune, or can you tune to the PP limit?
>>
>>17380690
you tune it to the PP limit. its just to make things on a somewhat even playing field so stiguy doesn't btfo everyone in his datsun
>>
>>17380709
Cool, I'll see if my old pstriple still works.
Last time I tried to use it neither of my controllers would hold a charge, but my wheel should work fine
>>
>>17380748
great senpai
what car are you driving?
>>
fixed m235i schedule when????
>>
>>17380749
NA Miata, probably throw a supercharger on it.

I'll update the doc if I can find my gt6 disc
>>
>>17380807
That really is a great car in AC. not enough power to constantly fuck you, but still needs to be driven responsibly, and you can really feel the tires as they warm up.
>>
>>17380855
I like how the ass of the car is playful to the point of extreme agility yet very forgiving if you can work the wheel right
>>
>>17380916
Yeah. I've been running laps at Silverstone gp, and the fast sweepers like the old turn one, and the one at the end of the back straight, you can just let it slide a little, leave the steering centered and wait for the rear to come back
>>
is there some kind of online practice room for gt6 event? if so, where?

i have never played gt6 multiplayer before
>>
>>17380965
there will be a club lobby I'll put up in a bit where we can practice and we'll have the FRS race, then when it's time for the real race we switch to the event page room. So make sure you join the club so you can race!
>>
File: 1253732593650.jpg (15KB, 449x337px) Image search: [Google]
1253732593650.jpg
15KB, 449x337px
>>17380930
turning fast laps on highlands drift is uniquely satisfying
>>
File: IMG_9911.jpg (283KB, 985x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9911.jpg
283KB, 985x657px
Practice lobby is up in the club lobby.

the FRS race will be in 2.5 bongs

A reminder to JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RACE https://www.gran-turismo.com/ie/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1074107/
>>
Is it a coincidence that race marshals have same orange suits as ISIS victims?
>>
the F1 cars in gran turismo are dumb

>1 minute flat on Apricot Hill
>>
>>17381012
i'll have to give that a go.
felt that black cat country was very meh.

>>17381117
2 hours later, still updating.
on the last part of the install though, and its gone from saying 200 minutes to 40, and is making progress.
>>
>>17381308
If you managed to go through the 20 GB of updates without major issues popping up, you're already a lucky boy.
>>
>>17381375
orly?
either way, it's shot back up to 140 minutes
>>
File: jdphwi.png (852KB, 1024x1305px) Image search: [Google]
jdphwi.png
852KB, 1024x1305px
>>17381121
>>
>>17381376
It stopped updating and corrupted the installed data a couple of times when I first installed the game. Get 18 GB worth of updates, crashes, have to start again.
The PS3 system is really shit desu
>>
File: abdul pepe.png (41KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
abdul pepe.png
41KB, 500x318px
>>17381390
ISIS pepes are nice
>>
File: 1475158464258.png (377KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475158464258.png
377KB, 657x527px
>>17381407
wats an peepee?
>>
>>17380807
What do you mean fixed? It was fixed on Sunday
>>
>>17381399
oh yeah, when first installing it was a crap shoot for me.i've not touched GT6 in probably 2-3 years though
>>
>>17381435
Nevermind, see the issue now and fixing.
>>
>>17381399
maybe you have HDD with bad sectors? never had a problem with my ps3, only time my data was corrupted was this one time when i was downloading something and power went out.
>>
>>17381465
No, at launch gt6 had server issues from everyone trying to download such a large file all at once. Typical PD

Update has gone from 140 minutes to 18, oops, spoke too soon, back to 60
>>
>>17381502
yeah, it aint even half done, lol
>>
>>17380684
From what I've heard it's better. Still shit but it's at least more predictable and has less forced counter steer than 2015. Not ideal, but if it's true, it's better than 2015, and apparently rivals, not that that's a feat really.
>>
so that special race tonight what car do i need to buy?
>>
The fun race lobby is open in the lobby tab and will start in 30 minutes.

BYOSB Race 1 will start in 1 hour.
>>
is there a forza meet today?
>>
jesus fucking christ why is mega so fucking shit now, what did they do to it?
4th fucking attempt at downloading the fucking AC dlc unlocker nonsense
first time it got to 97% and they were like "lol no bandwith used u pay now" and just now it was at 20% and it fucking kicked me to a login page, losing all progress.
jesus, we really are long past the golden age of the internet. remember when file sharing sites were easy?

does anyone have a torrent of this stuff? atleast they still fucking work, when you can find a good torrent site.

and this fucking captcha nonsense fucking every time i try to make a post. does my head in
>>
>>17381705
did you try you know just buying the fucking content
>>
>>17381705
use the mega downloader
>>
>>17381705
Buy dlcs on steam, download files and refund.
>>
>>17381724
>>17381746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbyQ-UVUksA
>>
Good fun race lads

NOW FOR THE MAIN EVENT ON THE EVENT PAGE!!! GOGOGOGO
>>
File: Screenshot (50).png (331KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (50).png
331KB, 1366x768px
>>17381814
Why?
>>
>>17381839
Race starting in 5 minutes

if you cant find it go to the byosb s2 club > club events > race 1 > rooms

it should be there

or maybe gt6 decided to not let you join for some reason idk but join if you can fgts
>>
Reminder that BMW M235i first round is this Sunday at Slovakia Ring Short
>>
>>17378273

I can't stop watching, what a fucking lap.

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=V82VU0sDrMY&video_start=0&audio=atuFSv2bLa8&audio_start=40
>>
>>17381896
hahahahahaha. Oh man! LOL.
was that an initial D reference?
>>
Fucking secret lines REEEEEEE
>>
>>17381876
I'll join in for post race shenanigans
>>
>>17381861
in the start menu, type snipping tool and run it
you'll thank me next time
>>
File: 1483508572242.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1483508572242.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>gt6 racing
>the only important thing is not to fall down to the bottom places where everyone rams each other
>not like top won't bump, bumping over other players is a good cornering strategy both for bumping and bumped side
>game gives literally no reason to not bump each other, magic absorbs 90% of bump strength so you still keep traction and shit
well, that was a wild ride
>>
gt GT6 boys. very aggressive but cars don't spaz out when touching eachother so it was a lot of fun.
>>
>>17382153
>>17382163
Neither the cars nor the track lend themselves well to clean racing desu
>>
>>17382184
ovg has raced cleanly with these cars and in this track before. With the right event settings and message from the organiser it's very possible.
>>
File: I'M GOING GHOST.jpg (36KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
I'M GOING GHOST.jpg
36KB, 750x422px
>trying to defend though slow corner
>everyone just passes through me
>>
Great racing lads... Until I sperged out and just had to cut the track and win. Also people were complaining about ghosting, and that was because I thought having penalties on would produce better racing and heck over semaj tier lines, but that didn't work to good. Hate to sound like "her" but hindsight is 20/20.

But lessons learned and all the races from here on out won't have penelties so we can all cut and have meme pile ups.
>>
I love how contacts are just muffled bumps in GT6
>>
I finally saw the PS4 theme trailer music of GT sport.
Polyphony really knows how to achieve maximum feeling. It was almost like I watching to a fire emblem opening.
>>
>drive 100hp Miata irl
>Any second gear corner, turn in hard and give it a boot, receive skids
>200hp Miata in gt6
>2nd gear, give it a boot
>Infinite grip
I mean, comfort sorts are meant to be road tires, right?
>>
>>17382382
gt6 is not a sim
>>
night time was extremely comfy, would do more races like this
>>
>>
for a couple of laps meat was extremely laggy on my screen, some scary shit happened
>>
>>
funny line
>>
car centipede
>>
>>17382382
People like to talk about how Forza/PCars/GT are just arcade games, but GT is *literally* an arcade game with some pretty weak physics.
>>
>>17382278
wait, so ghosting was "penalty"? i mean, it was the good thing for the good guy, ram prevention and you're faster on the corner exit anyway, but can't penalty be something like this 5-sec throttle limit on the jump start?
>>
Usually I like to try to take pics of every significant moment of a race. This time I didn't bother. If you want a vision of RYOSB S2, imagine a shitbox dully thumping into another shitbox -- forever.
>>
File: GetPhoto (163).jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (163).jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
reminder that fh3 event is happening tonight

>>
>>17382762
206 looks like scared cat that xsara caught by suprise, cute

that being said, i was xsara here and i never seen this thing happening. I saw some other car joining space program far away, but that was beginning of the race.

yeah, this race wasn't particularly enjoyable desu. unlimited bop works, everyone ignored best line just to get in front for one second and then block, et cetera
>>
FM7 Ultimate Edition for 79.99 United States Shillings

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07215PY72/?ref_=nav_ya_signin&th=1

Should I?
>>
>>17382789
what time?
link where
>>
>>17383012
ok I got my head out of my ass
>>
File: 1422378695611.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1422378695611.gif
2MB, 260x146px
>>17382981
WAAAIIIITTTT
until they give more info about the career unless you dont care.
fm6 career was 5? tiers of racing with 3 championships of 6 races. each group of 6 was to be completed 6 times, one for each of the 6 categories for each of the 5 tiers. replay value was garbage essentially and the showcases were all loaner cars.
compared to fm4 it was p shit.
if you just want to race online tho this is of no importance
>>17383012
>#FORZAMEET

9:30 pm EST

>#FORZAMEAT
>>
As I do some testing for what conditions Bathurst should be under i thought about the unfair advantage anyone with 4WD would have but I don't want to run the whole season in the dry because of it.

Vote for what you want: http://www.strawpoll.me/13210259
>>
>>17383129
What's the name of that game that drops you at a random place in Street View? Use that to pick a place and then choose whatever the weather there is.
>>
>>17383129
Why not just set it to variable and see what happens?
>>
>>17383167
Geoguessr is what you're talking about
>>
File: sysärisukka apu apustus.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sysärisukka apu apustus.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
This is your week 3 skinpack for Turnleft
https://mega.nz/#!ikVxlSRS!Mifb7Yo199AkgPei8Uf7wyVxKgaNFpsHBx2E1oIpvts

If you need the previous skinpack (don't worry about week 1 as week 2 has all those skins plus more

https://mega.nz/fm/PpU3jZAC
>>
File: GetPhoto (5).jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (5).jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>17383067
Wow, almost missed the signup by ten minutes.

Gonna actually show up this time.
>>
On my way home from work
Once I get acquainted I'll begin distributing invites to the FH3 meet
>>
>>17383205
Do you want me to give you co-leader status in the WAT club?
>>
>>17383211
Sure if you want
>>
File: Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>17383185
You still have to pick an initial state. Highly variable weather feels really stupid too, because it changes so damn quickly.
>>
Invitations will be going out shortly. I'm almost done setting up
>>
>>17383067
I haven't played a Forza Motorsport game since 3, but here is a snippet

>"Set to be "completely re-imagined" over the setups in previous Forza games, the "Forza Driver's Cup" career mode in Forza Motorsport 7 consists entirely of championships. Whilst only six "major championships" will be included in Forza Motorsport 7, players will be able to select from a variety of disciplines and car divisions to complete these championships in - including trophy trucks and officially licensed NASCAR content, which will be making their first on-disc appearances in a Forza Motorsport game in Forza Motorsport 7."

I dunno if you consider that "good" but it sounds better than the ass career mode of AC.
>>
>>17383297
Lobby is up! Get in here
>>
>>17383298
>inb4 you race the same fucking series six times in a row in different cars like in fm6
>>
Mixing things up tonight with some circuit racing
>>
so /ovgtr2/ when?
>>
The most beautiful menu in the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWff1mTo0Wk

I didn't fall for the scape meme until this video
>>
>>17383750
This convinced you? The lack of parallax is so off-putting. The scape elements don't even cast shadows either. Scapes are a bad meme. Normal photo mode serves its purpose well.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>
>>17383750
it looks off because i know it's a photo but theres a object moving around in the photo like it's 3d space and it just looks weird. they should just go back to regular 3d environments
>>
>>17379853
>gotta characterize and gender everything so people don't feel "left out" while detaching themselves from reality
>That car-driving computer algorithm that's been ramming you off the track and taking the line that doesn't exist for the past decade is actually a girl lol ;^)

pretty sure M. Rossi was a dude in FH1, wtf T10.
>>
File: 6-16-2017_10-42-16_PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6-16-2017_10-42-16_PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
#hastagforzameet2
>>
File: 6-16-2017_10-42-37_PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6-16-2017_10-42-37_PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
electric bogaloo
>>
File: 6-16-2017_10-42-28_PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6-16-2017_10-42-28_PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
cuz its no.2
>>
File: 6-16-2017_10-42-42_PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6-16-2017_10-42-42_PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
aand im out of rhymes
>>
File: Syracuse.jpg (336KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Syracuse.jpg
336KB, 1620x1080px
>feel like drifting on GT6
>try to find a decent lobby
>shitty tandem room on Suzuka East
>shitty room on Tsukuba
>all user-created tracks are generic as fuck
>get pissed that there's no decent lobbies, turn ps3 off, turn ps4 on, play BF1

Anyone drift on GT6 at all?
>>
>>17383935
drift lobbies are cancer
>>
File: GetPhoto (4).jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (4).jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
this is the most photogenic car in FH3. prove me wrong.

protip: you cant
>>
>>17383881
It's because the camera is panning to follow the car but the perspective of the background is not changing. It's most obvious in the underground car park: notice how the columns in the foreground aren't moving relative to the background as they should. The effect of the car's headlights on the scape is unconvincing too.
>>
File: MetalGearSolid2-620x[1].jpg (16KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
MetalGearSolid2-620x[1].jpg
16KB, 620x349px
>>17379991
Shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>17383962
the still shots of the scapes look great, then again it's not hard to make a stationary 3d object look good, but in motion the scapes aren't that great and i think it would be easier for them to just design a few 3d spaces rather than try to engineer these scapes to work in motion.
>>
File: Mazda RX-7 (8).jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda RX-7 (8).jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
>>17383984
Totally agree. It's not like scapes open up any new photographic possibilities either - they're restrictive by nature.
>>
File: PCSX2 06.17.2017 - 00.26.29.02.png (2MB, 1356x1017px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2 06.17.2017 - 00.26.29.02.png
2MB, 1356x1017px
post your wedges /ovg/
>>
Great meet as usual!
Should we make this a weekly thing? If we're lucky we'll have more than six people next meet
>>
File: Lancia Stratos (3).jpg (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lancia Stratos (3).jpg
244KB, 1280x960px
>>17384066
>>
>>17384038
Yeah that's a good point, scapes only limit you to what's in the real world but with actual 3d spaces you could do whatever.
>>
>>17384098
That was fun. Send me vids if you took any
>>
File: lowsup.jpg (908KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lowsup.jpg
908KB, 1920x1080px
i just picked up a Nascar Pro Force Feedback 2 at a thrift store for $3 and it works pretty nice so far. Does anyone know anything about these wheels?
>>
>>17384108
I have an hour and a half worth of footage. When I finish editing the video of last week's meet, I'll post it and work on this week
>>
File: Mazda RX-7 (5).jpg (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda RX-7 (5).jpg
229KB, 1280x960px
>>17384106
Without even looking so deeply, they simply prevent you from changing the perspective of your shot in any meaningful way.

>>17384119
>Date first available at Amazon.com: February 26, 2002
Wow. I guess if it still works now it's unlikely ever to break.
>>
>>17384119
>Nascar Pro Force Feedback 2
looks garbo m8
>>
File: Forza.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Forza.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
>>17384131
it actually feels super sturdy and force feedback is nice and drivers for windows 10 still work somehow

>>17384139
paddleshifters ftw m8
>>
>>17384098
i think your low draw is because it really clashes with bring your own shitbox. maybe we can trade off every friday, one week its byosb and the next its one of your horizon meetups. just a thought.
>>
>>17384236
I suggested Saturday for meetups but not everyone was free for it. But we could see what works
>>
File: PCSX2 06.17.2017 - 00.33.59.03.png (2MB, 1356x1017px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2 06.17.2017 - 00.33.59.03.png
2MB, 1356x1017px
>>17384105
>stratos
good taste my freind
>>
>>17382445
Wait there were only 5 people in the race on my screen. What the hell. Is that a bug? Cause I didnt see the corsa or the other 206 or the xsara anywhere.
>>
>>17384066
>>17384274
Fuck, I used to have this on the PSP but I got bored of it really quickly because it took too goddamn long to load everything
>>
>>17383750
GT menus have always been pretty but unusable messes.
>>
>>17384396
Get it on emulated PS2?
>>
File: Trial Mountain Circuit_42.jpg (314KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Trial Mountain Circuit_42.jpg
314KB, 1620x1080px
>>17384313
Yes. It's a frequently encountered bug related to network connectivity.

http://get-good.net/index.php?title=OVGGT6_%27Murrican_Muscle#Vision_Check
>>
File: Open Sky Sagaris.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Open Sky Sagaris.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>17383955
Wrong
>>
>>17384623
The whole rules thing is so autistic. Lovely.
>>
File: Nürburgring Nordschleife__3.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nürburgring Nordschleife__3.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>>17384653
Thank you. The effectively pre-empted any autism on the part of the competitors, so I think it was a worthwhile exercise in counter-autism.
>>
>>17384623
that explains it. That's funny.
>>
iracing nikkas
is it possible to do the spa 24 hours without a team and instead do the driver swaps in real life? Me and some friends want to do the spa 24 but they don't have iRacing accounts and we want to do it at my house
>>
>>17385017
what i think you can do is join the race with a team that has at least two (you being one of them) people on it and just do the whole 24 hour race without having that 2nd guy ever enter the session. since he doesnt enter he won't need to meet the minimum driver time. what im not sure about is if you get disqualified at the end of the race for not meeting the minimum driver requirement of 2 but if youre okay with being dq'd then go for it.
>>
>>17385028
>what im not sure about is if you get disqualified
He will be.
>>
hey guys you seen this game GTR2?
>>
>>17384601
Not him but how hard is it to get running decently, only PS2 games i've really emulated have been txr3 and txrd2.
>>
>>17385028
>>17385045
Fug.
Can you do it for the blancpain endurance series though?
>>
>>17385017
Can't you just disconnect with one driver and reconnect with the other?
>>
File: the raceroom crew.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
the raceroom crew.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Anyone got a stream for le mans? There's like 10 le mans threads on /o/ but they're all shitposting
>>
File: lm.png (3MB, 4800x1343px) Image search: [Google]
lm.png
3MB, 4800x1343px
>>17385127
Just buy Eurosport goy :^)
>>
>>17385127
In seriousness though, use leddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/motorsportsstreams/
>>
>assetto has three porsche dlcs
>in all three dlcs, there is only one classic porsche (carrera rsr), rest is modern bullshit or le mans tier racecars
>no 993 gt2
>actually, not a single car from 993 line
>except (super cool) carrera rsr, entire 930 line ignored
>not even a single 996 car
kunos just can't do anything right, can they
>>
File: rough world.jpg (73KB, 804x452px) Image search: [Google]
rough world.jpg
73KB, 804x452px
>>17385197
>no rwb

nice """sim"""
>>
>>17385197
At least they DID get the most important racing cars with the 917, 917K, 908LH, 911 GT1, 962C
>>
>>17385197
it's a racing game, you race cars, hence the racing cars
>>
>>17385235
>every dlc is one racecar and twenty porsche boxsters and cayenne suvs
>hence the racing cars
i don't mind dlcs full of racecars, i'm questioning their choice in street cars. all of the new porsches and no good classics
>>
>>17385197
>no 993 gt2
it hurts
>>
>>17385197
Cool RWB porsche.
When did Nakai-san made this?
>>
>No OVGTP today because some shitty half dying race is on.
Corvette crashes, astons will be slow, ford wins GTE, toyotas blow up and get crashed by krohn, other am 488s kill several LMP2s.
There is your results.
>>
>>17385159
How many of those are $ sites?
>>
>>17385423
just hotlap when the race should be on, the only thing AC is good for anyway
you will win your first ever /ovg/ race too
>>
>>17385429
None, that's the point. It's pirate stream central.
>>
>>17385442
They must have updated then. Last I looked, like 30 hrs ago, the first 3 were pay sites.
>>
>>17385443
Maybe for another event or some shit, but literally not a single stream on the 24h post are pay sites.
>>
So /ovg24h/ wgen?
>>
So... logitech g920 brake pedal. Why the fuck is it adjusted so hard? Thing arrived today and i'm already thinking about returning it
>>
>>17385623
I will host one of these in Forza 7. It will have the cars and the track. And funny paintjobs.
>>
>>17385684
Simulation value, race cars have stiff pedals because you get a better resolution. But you can take the spring apart and remove the rubbery thingy to get a G27 pedal.
>>
>>17385684
do you switch from dfgt? you'll love stiff brake pedal after some getting used to it.

i actually pushed a little bit of styrofoam into my brake spring so it gets even harder when pressed down forcefully. infinitely more precise than shitty dfgt pedal with foam inside i've used before.
>>
>>17385718
wait, this guy
>>17385711
suggests g920 isn't yet another rebranded g27. disregard then, my comment was about g27.
>>
>>17385723
G920 is mostly a rebranded G27, but one of the differences is a bit of something rubbery added inside the brake pedal spring to make it stiffer
>>
is there an /ovg/ FH3 club? i want to see some of you guys' drivatars in my world and shit, add my gamertag: "steamboating"
>>
>>17385092
>Can you do it for the blancpain endurance series though?
Yep i'm pretty sure you can do that solo.
>>
>>17385735
search for wat
>>
>>17384125
Get any clips of my 3k civic with a few simple mods when we were doing drags?
>>
>>17385437
Fuck you piece of shit. Kill yourself before you infect this world even more with your one digit IQ score.
>>
>>17385745
cheers
>>
File: mad.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>17385817
>>
>>17385935
wow a fucking anime picture.
Have you ever wondered why are you still a kissless virgin? There is one of your reasons. Another one is probably you weighing 300 pounds.
>>
File: 1424733385810.jpg (213KB, 908x820px) Image search: [Google]
1424733385810.jpg
213KB, 908x820px
>>17385817
>>17385946
>>
>>17385966
>look mom! I posted more anime! Where are my tendies?!
>>
Since it's Le Mans, a daily reminder to never support URD.
>Still no 488, Ford GT, 911 RSR and M6 for GTE/GTLM
>Still no alpine/07 for LMP2
>Still no toyota
>Shitty nismo with even more outrageous make believe physics gets made though

I can forgive not so accurate physics, but they don't fucking care because no one else has made GTEs so far.
>>
anyone have any fixes for getting rid of stuttering on forza horizon 3?

it looks great and runs very smoothly at 60 but freezes for fractions of a second so much that its unplayable a lot of the time. it doesnt happen all the time either, sometimes i can play for hours with none of this shit.
>>
>>17383750
looks incredible. something about it feels wrong but mostly it feels so right
>>
>>17386010
le denuvo face :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 537x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 537x382px
>>17385738
That's great, thanks
>>
File: LFA wins again.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LFA wins again.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
>>17383955
Wrong
>>
>>17385993
iRacing has :^)
>>
>>17386082
Too bad it doesnt have any good servers :^)
>>
>>17386114
Wasn't the servers fault :^)
>>
>>17383955
>>17384635
>>17386058
Ide say mine is worthy of being a loading screen
>>
File: GetPhoto (2).jpg (444KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (2).jpg
444KB, 1920x1080px
>>17386124
Pretty good.
>>
>>17386122
Yeah it wasnt. it was iRacing's fault ignoring the problems because "le mans lmao" :^)
>>
>>17386137
Yeah tbf it I agree, it was quite dumb that they went ahead with it
but apparently it's because the developers couldn't get consistently get the bug to happen so they couldn't fix it
>>
>>17386122
>>17386137
>>17386218
Hasn't the same thing happened at a bunch of those world tour events though?
I'm pretty sure the same thing happened at both the 4, and 24 hours of Daytona
>>
File: ovgturnleft round 3.jpg (3MB, 2682x2906px) Image search: [Google]
ovgturnleft round 3.jpg
3MB, 2682x2906px
>>
File: Screenshot_182.png (330KB, 507x328px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_182.png
330KB, 507x328px
Aight /ovg/, poorfag here, I've been considering buying FH3 in a close future, but I haven't changed anything in my PC in 3 years or so, and I can't afford to upgrade it right now (blame recession for that).

Does anyone know if an i3 3240 + GTX 650 Ti Boost + 8GB ram can run the game around 30fps?

Thanks.
>>
>>17386380
Just get the demo
>>
>>17386380
>search for youtube gameplay of your game on 650ti
>search for youtube gameplay of your game on 3240 (or any similar cpu)
>whichever was running worse is framerate you'll get

it's easy
>>
>>17386380
Should work, take the demo for a spin
>>
File: PCSX2 06.11.2017 - 00.25.59.01.png (2MB, 1356x1017px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2 06.11.2017 - 00.25.59.01.png
2MB, 1356x1017px
>>17385081
not that hard as long as you have a good rig, also I'm using a dev build of pcsx2
>>
File: ford-gt-wins-2016-lemans24hr-16.jpg (46KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
ford-gt-wins-2016-lemans24hr-16.jpg
46KB, 750x406px
does /ovg/ support the superior GTE car?
>>
File: 1423360909271.png (252KB, 999x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1423360909271.png
252KB, 999x1236px
>>17386427
The Corvette?
Fuck yeah we do
>>
>>17386434
t
>>
File: 1476513599542.jpg (62KB, 395x401px)
1476513599542.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>17386434
lmao how do you feel that you are constantly btfo?
>>
>>17386434
>>
>gm fangirl ragequits
>>
lol gte prototype will win guise!! Xdddd gm BTFO!!
>>
File: 1436310902162.png (287KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
1436310902162.png
287KB, 368x469px
>>17386477
>so buttmad he copies my name
sperg more
>>
>>17386493
Yeah nice try, you're not me bud
>>
>>17386513
Sperg more
>>
>>17386343
Previous enduro event issues were server, which are said to be fixed. LeMons last week was a track-related memory leak that started happening about three weeks earlier in ProtoGT, which iRacing barely acknowledged in any way and certainly did nothing tangible about.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x455px
>>17386517
>replying is sperging
Stop sperging kid
>>
File: 2017-06-17 16.22.15.jpg (275KB, 1248x1664px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-17 16.22.15.jpg
275KB, 1248x1664px
>>17386434
t
>>
>>17386529
Speg more
>>
>>17386530
that's actually cool desu
>>
File: tv.jpg (403KB, 1075x605px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
403KB, 1075x605px
>>17378273
For anybody actually trying to get a good legit stream for this race, it took me almost 4 hours to get it to work with the FIA WEC stream for 9.99€, in Minnesota.

Last year I had no major problems with the WEC stream, just occasional quality drop and slight stutter.

This the stream quality is great but getting it to work sucks.

Wouldn't load with IE, Chrome, or Firefox on Windows 7 or 10.
Wouldn't load with Firefox, Chrome, or Safari on OSX.
Wouldn't load on a Chromebook.
WOULD load on my HTC One M8 but couldn't get the DLNA link to my Samsung TV to work and don't have a dongle.
Finally got it to work after loading for 15 minutes via Internet Explorer on an original version XBox One.

Now it's streaming full HD without a single hesitation.
>>
File: anime thinks.jpg (43KB, 552x667px)
anime thinks.jpg
43KB, 552x667px
>P2 shitter takes out a GT car
[PTSD intensifies]
>>
File: A LOT OF POO SHOT OUT.webm (2MB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
A LOT OF POO SHOT OUT.webm
2MB, 720x450px
>>17386606
>>
>>17386544

The official stream has worked fine for the other WEC races this year, just seems fucked up for Le Mans. The main issue I've had with it today is that it occasionally drops out for a few seconds and I have to wait for it to reload.
>>
>>17386606
>implying it's not the ferrari's fault
Ferrari drivers no survivors.
This is why the GT is so much better
>>
File: gsdx_20170617150638.png (934KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gsdx_20170617150638.png
934KB, 1024x1024px
>>17386405
Funnily enough, I've also started to play MC3 again like 2 days ago and while I want to like it, it still had a lot of the problems that made me lose interest in it really fast. Stuff like the really frustrating AI and constant frame rate dips which are even there on real hardware. Atleast the loading times are atleast not as unbearable as on the real console and you can actually see stuff because you can render it in a higher resolution. So who knows, maybe I'll finally manage to play it for long enough get out of San Diego for the first time.

Also, why are my screenshots so fucked up?
>>
>>17386405
I have a pretty meh rig to say the least. I'll probably try getting it to run later either way. I wish it was still on the PS3's PSN store, it was for awhile then it was taken down pissed me off when I went to buy it.
>>
>>17386666
checked
>>
>>17386544
>>17386620
Just kidding, now it's not working on my Xbox anymore either. Won't even show that I've logged in, despite being logged in on the top right.

Phone will still stream immediately at 100% via the same wifi network.
>>
File: Rub a dub dub.jpg (545KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Rub a dub dub.jpg
545KB, 666x666px
>>17386666
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17386629
Friendly reminder that the Ferrari 458 GT was the most successful GT car ever made
just give Ferrari time and the same thing will happen with the 488
>>
File: 458 angry.jpg (232KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
458 angry.jpg
232KB, 2000x1334px
>>17386766
it was successful because there was insane support from the factory and it was fairly easy and predictable to drive.

Not saying you're wrong, but the main reason for their success just wasn't speed, it was support.
>>
File: Ford-GT-Le-Mans-racer-16.jpg (554KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Ford-GT-Le-Mans-racer-16.jpg
554KB, 1600x1067px
>>17386766
>just give Ferrari time and the same thing will happen with the 488
lolno
>>
hey g/o/ys i'm new in this shit. I can't afford a car so i looking for a drifting game where you can customize every part with anime'n gay weeb shit like that.
>>
File: PCSX2 06.11.2017 - 00.32.51.03.png (2MB, 1356x1017px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2 06.11.2017 - 00.32.51.03.png
2MB, 1356x1017px
>>17386634
what do you take your screenshots with? I use shadowplay and they come out fine, also yeah the rubber band ai are very annoying but once you unlock faster cars that shouldn't be a problem
>>
File: 33420824270_f870a04df9_o.jpg (254KB, 924x578px) Image search: [Google]
33420824270_f870a04df9_o.jpg
254KB, 924x578px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgi4aadWN6s
OUTSIDE SHIT RACING doing review of pCARS2
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17386787
>expecting a car only racing in 2 championships to be as successful as a car racing all across the world in different categories
nice
Also, don't the regulations for the WEC require you to build the racing car based from the road car, yet the street version of the Ford GT rolled out of the production line at the start of this year even though it did a full season last year? Hmmmmmmm
>>17386785
Yup, pretty much that but that's the fault of other manufacturers if they don't want to support privateer teams fully
>>
>>17386833
It wins all the races that are relevant.
Ferrari is the champion of egg and spoon races.
>>
File: wat23.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
wat23.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>17386881
>>
>>17386888
Sperg more.
Ford won the 2016 le mans and its on the way to win this year too. Meanwhile the shitrrari won some backyard races or something so far.
>>
>>17386901
the ferrari won in my heart
>>
>>17386801
I used PCSX2's own screenshot feature. Seems like it doesn't like 16:9 games
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1600x1200px
>>17386881
I'll bite
It's not ferraris fault that they win """""irrelevant"""" races, they just sell cars to customers so they have no control where their cars race, only the customer decides if they want to race it in a """""irrelevant race""""
Also didnt the Ferrari end up finishing higher in the 2016 WEC standings? Hmmm
>needing a factory team with 4 cars to beat some privateer ferraris
The fact that last year a privateer team with 1 car almost beat you is kind of embarrassing, AF Corse is getting more and more backing from Maranello so just wait bud :^)
>>
>>17386995
What privateer team?
>>
>>17386995
sperg more ferrari fangirl.
The GT is better in any way
>>
>>17387017
Rissi and AF Corse
And no AF isn't a factory team
>>
>>17386634
You have good taste in starting car at least.
>>
>>17387034
Sure thing bud
>>
File: 1497676152924.gif (1MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497676152924.gif
1MB, 480x272px
>>17386995
>I almost had you!!

Ford won last year, stay mad
>>
>>17386986
I reckon PCSX2's internal thingy takes screenshots with the game's rendering resolution, and barely and PS2 game actually rendered in widescreen. Just resize the screen with paint.
>>
Who let the shitposters into our safespace
>>
>>17387071
Just admit the GT is the best GTE car and the corvette cannot compete
>>
>>17387090
GM is shit
now go away
>>
>>17387100
But ferrari is shit too.
>>
How are the fords doing?
Shit internet so no stream
>>
>>17387142
2nd and 3rd behind an aston
>>
File: spa.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
spa.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17387038
AF Corse are not a factory team
they get more support than other ferrari teams but dont get near as much backing as the full blown factory teams, trust me, i know someone who worked for them for 10 years
this is changing however, maranello is giving them more backing , you can see that this year their livery is more ferrari themed based on the anniversary
>>
>>17387142
http://lemans-live.appspot.com/live.jsp
>>
File: PCSX2 06.11.2017 - 00.35.41.04.png (2MB, 1356x1017px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2 06.11.2017 - 00.35.41.04.png
2MB, 1356x1017px
>>17386986
yeah just use shadowplay instead
>>
>>17387147
what would be worse? losing to the corvettes somehow or losing to the brits
>>
Is Kessel Racing factory team too? What about
Scuderia Praha
Easy Race
AT Racing
Rinaldi Racing
Maranello Motorsport
DeFelice Homes
FF Corse
Clearwater Racing
BBT
SF Racing
Kaspersky Motorsport
Black Bull Swiss Racing
DH Racing
Spirit Of Race
LM Corsa
Scuderia Corsa
SMP Racing
T2 Motosport
Singha Motorsport Team
HubAuto Racing
Dragon Racing
>>
>>17387229
>implying they will lose to anyone
They are just holding back. No real rush.
>>
>>17387246
>Black Bull Swiss Racing

Tomthy pls
>>
>>17387246
"No"
AF are like WRT in GT3, they're not factory teams but they do get much more manufacturer support than other teams
>>
File: DSC_0290 2.jpg (215KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0290 2.jpg
215KB, 1000x563px
>>
File: ferrari 458 kessel.jpg (463KB, 2300x1528px)
ferrari 458 kessel.jpg
463KB, 2300x1528px
>>17387246
Friendly reminder that of all the teams you just mentioned Kessel are bae.

Risi and AF Corse are OK, the rest can fuck off.
>>
>>17387196
>use shadowplay
>when there's a dedicated screenshot button on every keyboard
>>
File: PCSX2 06.17.2017 - 00.26.21.01.png (2MB, 1356x1017px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2 06.17.2017 - 00.26.21.01.png
2MB, 1356x1017px
>>17387298
yeah that works too
>>
arca is in 30 minutes right?
>>
>>17387380
ye
>>
File: 1490405648784.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1490405648784.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>17387396
>>17387396
>>17387396
new thred
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.