[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the last thing you fixed/replaced/adjusted on your car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

What's the last thing you fixed/replaced/adjusted on your car?
>>
>>17377981
Water pump on 3.9 v6, but converting to 5.9 v8 soon
>>
acura
>changed oil like 3 months ago

ferd
>replaced most of the grounding system, got an amp installed and replaced the regulator.
>need to rejet for summer

yamaha
>replaced the windscreen with a puig one and put frame sliders on
>>
File: IMG_2872.jpg (26KB, 283x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.jpg
26KB, 283x280px
This one time I put a fleshlight in the exhaust of my ford courier and reved the shit out of it.
It made a really loud queefing noise and the outside of it melted, still use it sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_2915.jpg (127KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.jpg
127KB, 850x1202px
>>17378721
W-what do you think it would feel like to put your dick in the flesh light while someone else is revving it?
Would it burn your dick?
Would you have to drill holes in the muffler so you don't fuck your car?
>>
>>17377981
brake lines front to back, front rotors, calipers, pads, rear wheel cylinders, drums. pads, front cab mounts, rear bumper plastic trim,impact sensors, truck impact sensor module, rear tires...
And all the tools to do this without it taking half a day to jack the truck up...
>>
>>17377981
My god damn driveshaft.
>>
>>17377981
Headlight bulbs. Got a LED conversion kit, plugged everything in, turned on, one of the bulbs is defective. Didn't want to redo everything, so I put the old lamp in, wrote an angry letter to a chinese guy, and now my car has heterochromia.
>>
oil and filter, because the maintenance light came on
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Oil change and Upper Radiator Hose replaced. Fucking tape recorder is stuck though. A total bitch to get out.
>>
>>17377981
>fixed
nothing, just tipped over 3k miles
>replaced
headlight bulbs, OEM are too dim
>adjusted
newer headlight bulbs, the pattern was angled way too close to the ground and only lit up maybe 50 ft ahead.
>>
File: 20170529_205646.jpg (467KB, 1122x1219px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_205646.jpg
467KB, 1122x1219px
>>17379555
trips, witness me
>>
>>17377981
Damn that thing is clean. I want to buy a truck, but rednecks have driven prices up so high for even the biggest piles of shit I'll probably just get an aztek or a buick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.