[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck carthrottle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: og-image.jpg (18KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
og-image.jpg
18KB, 1200x630px
This fucking website is so fucking garbage. It's full of people who know jack fuck about cars, and the rest is kids and 3rd world country sand/niggers.

It's not good, never was never will be. Their youtube channel is garbage as it's getting more and more official. (sponsored by ebay, flown out to lamborginis event etc). It was decent when it was lists of actual car quirks and facts, but now its just "look at me driving and talking about a car that everyone else has already driven 300 times"

And now they're even doing this shit where their retarded subscribers and fans make their video for them. The whole "send in your video and we will make you viral" they're taking your one video, compile it with 11 others and they get $10k easy.

Fuck carthrottle.
>>
>>17374421
well considering the fact that they started off as a generic top10 channel, I think they've done a fairly good job. At the end of the day, someone has to keep the niggers and kids off /o/ anyways.
>>
>>17374424
I guess you're right. But they did have a golden age for a while. But the whole begging for money for his shitty miata was aids.
>>
This is a nice thread
>>
File: 1485739573558.jpg (60KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485739573558.jpg
60KB, 720x720px
>>17374440
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-192806.jpg (643KB, 1331x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-192806.jpg
643KB, 1331x1000px
>>17374421

There are worse anon

There are worse
>>
>>17374421
It's basically 9gag tier.
>>
>>17374485
I already forgot about that faggot.
>>
Worst of them all is porker on vehicle virgins
>>
>>17374535
adding onto my previous post. How did he even get his channel going again? He pulls so much shit (rob dahm, eddie etc) how the fuck is that fat ugly fucking scumbag asshole still getting support?
>>
>>17374421
Did the video you sent them get rejected OP?
>>
>>17374537
His dad is pretty wealthy.

not joking do a bit of research
>>
You could ignore them and watch something else. Instead, you chose to be jealous of their success and start a thread about how much you hate them.
Get on with your life, OP.
>>
>>17374537
>runs channel/website on what to look for when buying used cars for 3 years
>get next to no views
>Gets dad to buy him a Lambo
>makes a "how I bought my Lambo at 20" vid that goes viral
>continue to make your initial content but show your lambo every now and then
>???
>profit
>>
just post automotive/bike youtubers you hate from now on, I want to have a big fat rage boner.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.