[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should one stay away from these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

anything off or bad with the ats?

asking for a friend
>>
>>17373450
There's a chance the car could transform into a robot and proceed to beat the living fuck out of you then shoot up your corpse into red paste.

You were warned.
>>
>>17373472

that doesn't sound all that bad
>>
anybody?

>a used 2017 can be had for 19k w/ 5000 miles on it

there's gotta be something wrong with them.
>>
>>17373585
Damn, that's sexy especially in black.
>>
>>17373585
Well, it's a GM to start...
>>
>>17373585
They start at ~$30k new for the turbo4 and the 2018's are coming out soon so that seems pretty reasonable. GM resale isn't that great.
>>
>>17373590

red makes me feel some type of way

>rwd/awd 2.0L turbo or 3.6L v6

nobody has any experiences with it?
>>
>>17373450
>niggerlac
>>
>>17373905
This.

Whenever I notice a Lac ATS or CTS on the road, the driver is Basketball-American.
>>
Cabin Air filters and CD players are optional.
for fucks sakes, cadillac, this shit should be standard.
>>
>>17373450
It's kind of a fancy Cruze, like if GM made a Cruze SS with the 2.0 turbo it would be the ATS. The seats and stereo aren't great. Styling looks dated already. Fucking CUE. But it's cheap, the coupe is cool and the V6 is fun when you floor it.

It's just a car just doesn't know what it's supposed to be from a division that doesn't know what it's supposed to be.

I'd get a platinum vsport XTS.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_172705~2.jpg (1MB, 3901x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_172705~2.jpg
1MB, 3901x1056px
ATS-V or GTFO
>>
>>17373937
>ats has nothing to do with the cruze
>at all
>id get the ACTUAL rebadged impala
read a book
>>
>>17373450
>>17373585
>>17373667

I'm looking into the ATS as well. The thing with the ATS was, people weren't buying in 2013-2014, so Cadillac had huge incentives, 20% off the sticker was pretty normal.

People bought these cars way under MSRP and are now selling them for less, because the dealers who sell used ones also know how much people really got these cars for, and won't pay over that amount.

There isn't anything wrong with the car, it's a reliable engine, and best in class handling vs 3 series and C Class.

It's just that the car started out cheaper than its MSRP.

I've been eyeing the 2.0T with 272hp :)
>>
>>17373450

I like the Lincoln Continental's styling a lot more.

Plus the powertrain and handling is great.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.