[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any real Nipponese people post on /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: j.png (84KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
84KB, 1280x853px
Is having an old car really that expensive in Japan?
What does your average shitbox look like in 2017?
>>
>>17371456
Probably not, 2chan exists.
I saw some Japanese highways and it just seems like 80's shitboxes and slow as shit cars, so it's lookin pretty good.
>>
I am real Japanese. I prove it.
私はププを食べたい
Wow see?
>>
>>17371456
I'm only half nipponese and haven't lived there since 2010 but:
1)Yes, owning classic cars are expensive. I never had anything that great but a friend of mine with a 3rd Gen Supra (1JZGTE) was always spending money for taking care of rust and trying to pass inspection, not to mention extra taxes because over 2.0L and the cost of premium gas.
2)The average shitbox when I was there was Kei cars (mostly Daihatsu) and other 5door hatchbacks and gas savers. When I last visited (2016) I noticed a lot more hybrids and some EV's.
>>17371496
I don't know where the pictures you saw came from (or when they came from), but in the area I'm from (Kagoshima prefecture) anything earlier than 1990 was very rare. Lots of people just recycle their cars because incentives and efficiency.
>>17371658
What the fuck.
>>
>>17371658
飲みたい you dumbass
>>
>>17371751
are you a cutie
>>
>>17371751
Pretty much this. All tiny little hatchbacks.

I saw I think a couple evos, a couple wrxs with one stanced and that's about it on my last trip. There's really no car scene at all.
>>
>>17373446
Or I mean you have to look for it, it's not like you see skylines as often as you see, say, mustangs in the US.
>>
I am Japanese and post on /o/ now and then (in bad English unfortunately) since our online car enthusiast culture sucks and is full of import-worshipping obnoxious cunts.
And yes having an old car is rather expensive over here especially ones over 10 years and/or 100,000 km( about 60,000 miles) due to notorious "Shaken" or the mandatory inspection system, which is utterly ridiculous considering how (almost overly) well built our domestic shitboxes are and the fact a lot of other countries are still eager to pay for our "dead beat" used cars.

>>17371658
What the hell is ププ mr.proxy?
>>
>>17373393
I think you should see a doctor if that's the case. Eat more fiber or something
>>
>>17373402
I wish.
>>17373446
As another anon said, you really have to look for it. My friend with the Supra and I would go out to meets and find people on the touge at any time inbetween 10pm and 3am.
Also, when I lived there, there was no online communication like I see here in the US with "we're meeting at this parking lot at this time and cruising down this road at this time, please follow me on ig @jdm_driftking95 dudes"
The large meets occured the same time every other week just like clockwork, and for all I know, the cruises were usually planned up on the spot at the meets.
>>
>>17371456
I'm interested to know more too, I looked up shaken rules and it doesn't sound much worse than something like calicuck's inspection
>>
>>17373607
Your english is pretty good though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.