[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford F150

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-2017 F150 V6 35L Thumbnail.jpg (60KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2017 F150 V6 35L Thumbnail.jpg
60KB, 360x240px
so /o/, when i was young my father used to own one of those old gray ford rangers, it was the first car I've driven, which made me a gigantic fordaboo

brings me to the question; why do people shit on the F150 so much?
and why the hell is it called a cucktruck?
>>
>>17367988
>>17367988
Because the F-150 sells like hot cakes which means 90% of its driverbase are mall crawlers and women that will never need to utilize the bed or the towing capacity.

The truck itself isn't bad, but it gets a reputation as being babby's first manly vehicle.
>>
>>17367988
Because if it's not a $2000 craigslist shitmobile or you're not a full time construction worker who hauls concrete 24/7 you have no reason to own a full size truck apparently
>>
>>17368007
This. The type of car you have should go hand in hand with your occupation and lifestyle. Most of /o/ is right on target by riding the bus.
>>
>>17367988
Have you ever heard a GM sperglord talk nicely about any other manufacture? Didn't think so.

This is probably just some weird coincidence, but those that drive Ford trucks typically come off as smarter and more successful than the competitors, except Toyota. I've also noticed they don't treat their trucks like the truck commercials of the early 90s.

We have one guy on the farm that drives an older, lifted, 4x4 TTB F150. He's probably the only guy on the farm that doesn't treat his truck improperly, He actually spent the sheckles and lifted his truck correctly with brand name components. Believe he takes it out to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes during the summer.

>>17368007
>>17368027
>Work on a dairy farm
>Literally everyone on the farm drives a truck besides the milkers
>I don't think a single truck is sitting at the stock height
>All of them have a loud exhaust, not intentionally loud, but broken
>All of them are driven at WOT or idle
>All of the man children are riding on usually brand new mud tires
>They give no fucks and will throw gravel at any opportunity
>Constantly talking about how much they've had to spend to keep their trucks running
>These guys are living paycheck to paycheck being paid $400-1000 weekly, depending on their role and how many hours they're willing to put in.
>Most of them have housing supplied by the farm - it's kind of a catch 22 situation as if you leave the job you lose your free housing + free utilities

What beats me is the farm supplies trucks for farm use and employees continue to use their own truck. Manure, mud, dirt, and chemicals commonly found on the farm are tracked into their trucks and they give no fucks.

I'm completely stumped. I personally use a $300 beater and I still take the time to clean up before leaving. I even park away from the facility and walk as I don't want my beater trashed by uncaring employees.

I hate agricultural work.
>Why does it have to pay so well
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.