[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elantras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: elantra sport.jpg (231KB, 1582x1048px) Image search: [Google]
elantra sport.jpg
231KB, 1582x1048px
Explain to me why buying a 2017 Elantra Sport is a bad idea.

I've been driving my Sonata for 10 years and want something newer. Before I was looking at the Mazda 3 and the new Civic Hatch. I hate the CVT and the shitty head unit in the Civic that lacks physical buttons for the radio and HVAC controls. The Mazda is in serious need of a refresh and I dislike the louder cabin and worse head unit.

The new Elantra Sport is cheaper than both. It has a multilink rear suspension. It's quieter than the Civic and Mazda and comes with a 7 speed dual clutch. It's HUGE inside and has a better infotainment system. It has the same 1.6L turbo out of the Veloster.

I can pick then up for thousands less than MSRP and they have a longer warranty and theres a hatchback version coming out in a few months and I want a hatch.

Why SHOULDN'T I just get a new Elantra Sport hatch rather than a Civic or 3? It seems obvious since they're seemingly just as good if not better and are ridiculously cheap.
>>
Just get whatever gives you the most bang for the buck (probably the Hyundai). I wouldn't keep it for too long though, The resale on them isn't amazing.
>>
>>17354089
>pros
10yr/100k warranty
cheap
luxo-bloat that you seem to like
>cons
1.6L may be a bit lacking
turbo means more stringent maintenance schedule
depreciation
>>
I would still get the Civic.
>>
>>17354089
Steering isn't the best I guess

Honestly it's a really solid car.
>>
Hondas retain there value in trade in scenarios when you want to get a real car OP. Hyundai's do not, despite their wonderful warranties. The new CIVIC will retain its value across 5 years much better and is well worth the extra 3K
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.