[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really tempted to get one. Talk me out of it (or into it).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 2017 Honda Civic SI.jpg (851KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017 Honda Civic SI.jpg
851KB, 1920x1080px
I'm really tempted to get one. Talk me out of it (or into it).
>>
>>17353504
Do it faggot. Get the coupe.
>>
>>17353521
Yeah do it, except get the sedan because 4 doors = more whores
>>
>>17353504
>shitty modern car design
>25k for an econobox
a civic for 3k would be much better.
>>
>>17353504
it's a bastard car
as big as an accord, with a turbo engine in place of a long standing tradition of high revving motors
>>
>Slow
>They're fucking everywhere
>4 cylinder ecuckobox

nah
>>
>>17353504
>no vtec
seriously why not just a GTI or FoST or WRXvapemachine at this point?
>>
>>17353548
>GTI
I've considered the GTI. If I want a manual, I'll have to order it because they don't keep them in stock here.

>FoST
I don't like the cabin of the FoST.

>WRX
Maybe if they brought back the hatch.
>>
>>17353504
Go for it. When they reworked this generation they said, fuck trying to be like a smaller Accord, the Civic should be small, light, and fun. That's what they made it, handles nimbley, decent pep, fun to drive.
>>
Noooooo get the hatch!!!! It's soo sexy
>>
Six hundred and ninety five US dollars.
>>
ugly shit
>>
>>17353504
Just got the hatchback sport touring and I have to say, it is one of the best cars I've driven in my short lifespan. Well worth it, especially with the 0.9 APR I nabbed
>>
>>17353621
that doesn't cover the suspension tweaks though :^)
>>
>>17353504
>30 profile tires
Have fun trying to find a tire shop that can work on it
>>
If you want a fuck-huge, fuck-ugly car that will be laughably outdated styling-wise in two years yet you'll be stuck with the auto loan for six...go ahead.
>>
>>17353617
Please tell me you're kidding. That's the unholy abortion of the century in car styling. Truly an affront to all that is holy.
>>
>>17353621
the front LSD on the SI alone is worth the price of the SI over the hatch sport model
>>
File: muh.png (528KB, 456x444px) Image search: [Google]
muh.png
528KB, 456x444px
>>17353548

Stop shilling such a piece of shit. The slowest of any sport hatch and Ford ecomeme.
>>
File: veeo1h3c9clb5vv1vo8i.jpg (428KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
veeo1h3c9clb5vv1vo8i.jpg
428KB, 1080x720px
>>17353504
only a fool buys a new car on finance

Only buy cars outright in cash

If all you can afford is a 20 year old shitbox then so be it

Always get full insurance

thank me in 10 years cunt
>>
>>17354822
wtf is that, looks like old mazda?
>>
>>17353744
You need to drive more cars
>>
>>17354822
You're a fucking retard that doesn't understand finance.
>>
>not getting the type r
kys
>>
>>17355092
well it is a depreciating thing, which is dumb to finance. a house yeah, but a car is not likely to go up in value unless its an exotic
>>
File: Dave Ramsey.jpg (30KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Ramsey.jpg
30KB, 350x350px
>>17354822
Thank you, Dave Ramsey
>>
>>17354822
>Always get full insurance

If you get full coverage on a shitbox you are an idiot. If you do get in a major accident with damage beyond what you can fix yourself with junkyard parts, its usually cheaper to just scrap it and save yourself from an increased insurance rate .
>>
>>17355135
I'm not even remotely interested in the Type R
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.