[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i learn how to drive properly(after getting muh licence)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: homeless-Denver (11)-S.jpg (42KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
homeless-Denver (11)-S.jpg
42KB, 400x266px
how do i learn how to drive properly(after getting muh licence)
>>
By driving.
>>
File: Americans.jpg (21KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
21KB, 384x395px
>learn how to drive properly
>after getting muh licence
>>
>>17349596
>implying you know how to drive properly just by getting your licence
>>
>>17349594
practise and driving in scenarios you would find difficult
>>
>>17349599
You do to a sufficient degree if it includes mandatory lessons.
>>
>>17349601
are you kidding
>>
File: 1491632708778.png (147KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491632708778.png
147KB, 384x216px
American here

Drove a minivan for ~2 hours around some empty rural developments, got license
>>
>>17349594
Hire an instructor. They don't care I'd you've gotten a license or not. Just say you would like to unlearn some bad habits your parents taught you or something.
>>
just to clarify: properly driving is more than knowing how to start a car
>>
>>17349604
If you can't drive properly how do you expect to obtain a licence?
>>
>>17349755
Licenses come out of vending machines in America.
>>
>>17349755
you probably can't drive properly either if you really think that way
>>
marathon road trip. if you can drive 3000~ miles across the country in one go you wont worry about driving anywhere ever again.
>>
>>17349594
Take a defensive driving course, that really helped me understand the rules a lot more
>>
File: 15C466_035.jpg (3MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
15C466_035.jpg
3MB, 4928x3280px
>>17350535
A fucking computer can drive 3000 miles through the US. Their road system and especially the highway system are fucking moron proof.
>>
>>17349755
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>17350584
not my fault if you live in a 3rd world country with shit highways and no signs.
>>
File: 1474607718804.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474607718804.png
291KB, 691x576px
>>17349595
fpbp
Learned the difference between a diesel and a petrol car in few days, since I got used to how Driving School's car used to start moving by lifting the clutch slowly, without pressing the gas pedal. Then I got my car, that just stalled when I tried to do that.
Rev matching came naturally in a month
Stopped looking at the tachometer and learned to change gears based on the sound since my car didn't have that crap.
Learned that speeding on the dirt roads when people are around is stupid when an undercover cop car stopped me.
Learned to stop playing around on snow and ice when I drove into a ditch
Learned how to make braking on ice and snow with bad tires easier by using handbrake after I couldn't stop my car and hit a road divider.
Learned that a station wagon might actually be heavier than a shitbox hatchback from the 80s when I understeered my mother's audi in an icy parking lot into snowbank.

There might be some other things, but I don't remember now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.