[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you daily?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: autism-intensifies-2811290.png (184KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies-2811290.png
184KB, 500x686px
If you could DD an FD RX7, a 964 911, an Alfa 4c, an ATSV (2 door), or an Abarth 124 which would you pick?

I know I'm frigin stupid for these being my options but I'm in an apartment and I can only afford to own one car instead of (ideally) a track/weekend car and a daily
>>
You a stancefag? You seem like one. Don't ruin an RX7 or a 964 with your libertywalk/RWB dreams you fuck

get an ats-v and be a nigger without ruining some car's heritage
>>
>>17346717
I don't really wanna do any mods I can't take off. I just want a neat car that drives gud
>>
>>17346697
Honestly I'd pick a newer Porsche, 986/996 and up. 964s need a lot of care in comparison.

Out of the cars you listed, probably the ATS-V or Fiata. Although for sheer exotic cred the Alfa is probably your best option.
>>
>>17346740
I found a nice 997 manual that fits in my price range but the design seems lacking all around to me. I drove it but I didn't get tingly in my loins like I did with the others after driving (other than the abarth which i'd be buying for its potential)

I feel like a crazy person since both my good friends who I talk cars with agree with you but I feel I'd be selling myself short going with either of those for some reason. No idea if you get what I mean but I'd love your opinion
>>
>>17346755
Going with the ATS-V or Fiata is, well, what most people would do. It's the safe, rational, boring option I guess.
I'd have a hard time justifying a 4C, 964 or FD as an only car, but if you genuinely love it and are willing to deal with any potential problems they might have then don't let anyone tell you not to get one. I have mad respect for anyone who daily drives a tiny 2-seater carbon tub sports car, rotary or aircooled 911.
>>
>>17346697
FD or 964 are personally my top choices but I'm a masochist and hate myself.
9 millionth for ATSV or Fiata cuz muh reliability.
>>
>>17346804
i definitely love them enough to overlook their shortcomings but I'm worried about spending too much time not driving them and getting them fixed

the alfa I'm just worried about not finding a place willing to make me custom clips to fit a roof rack
>>
My mom's 2005 Nissan Pathfinder would be great to daily.
>>
Good rule of thumb: never buy a diy car if you don't have access to a garage. So the RX7 and the 964 are out right away.
>>
>>17346697
if you have all this money rent a storage unit and park the 2nd car in it.
>>
>>17348918
I have way less money than you think hahahaha all these options are gonna run me 30-45k tops
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.